Explanation Time

A lone girl sleeping inside a messy bedroom, a black with a blue underlight short-haired girl is waking up from her sleep. She sits straight after her long sleep while rubbing her own eyes. In front of her, sprigatito, her pokemon is greeting her morning.

"Nyaohaa.."

"Good morning, Sprigatito." Liko rubbed Sprigatito's head, "Did you have a good sleep last night??"

"Nyao!"

"I'm glad!" She looked around the messy bedroom and was confused, "Where are we right now..."

Her eyes widened when she suddenly remembered the event that's happened last night when the explorer groups tried to steal Liko's cherished pendant at school and the man named friede fought off the explorers at school, the time when Ash caught her midfall, landed at the floating balloon ship, and Ash wins the pokemon battle against the explorers.

"Sprigatito.."

"Nyao??"

"Everything that happened last night from school until both of us were here was crazy, don't you think?"

"Nyao!" Sprigatito seems to agree with Liko.

"Sprigatito... do you think we could get strong like Ash as well?"

Sprigatito tilted its head to the left, confused.

"I'm happy that Ash is there to save us, but.... it feels like i only become a burden to Ash because i don't have the courage at all..."

Liko continued on her mind with her suddenly getting sad, 'I also didn't dare to help Ash at all... because i'm scared of those explorers group...'

Liko also wants to get strong, so one day she will be able to handle herself because she knows she has to rely on her own one day. "Anyway, i should get dressed now."

Liko picked up her hanged school uniform that was dried on the clothes hanger.

Outside, Ash, Pikachu, scorbunny, and Greninja are chilling on the sides of the ship. Ash's Charizard is requested to help out in the engine room because Friede's Charizard needs to rest.

"This is a new experience we witness guys.. It feels like this sleep is floating on the water but in reality, we're flying right now."

Ash leans to the side of the boat and looks up at the upper part of the ship, "This is a convenient ship! We could sail on the water and fly in the air! Do you guys think this is incredible as well?"

All of Ash's pokemon ex. charizard agrees with him. They didn't have the time to fully check the ship because of the explorers attacking last night and Ash volunteered to battle them alone and he won.

Ash and his Pokemon heard a door open in front of them, and they saw Liko and Sprigatito come out of the room so Ash decided to greet her.

"Morning, Liko!"

"Good morning, Ash!"

Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder to Liko's shoulder and nuzzled his cheeks at Liko's cheek, "Ehehe, good morning for you too, Pikachu."

Liko gives Pikachu a sweet pat on his head, making Pikachu happy.

"You sleep well last night?"

Liko nodded, "I did sleep well last night. Also..." Liko clutched both of her hands behind her, her cheeks were tingly red and told Ash, "I... wanna say thank you again for helping me last night. If it weren't for you, the event last night would go differently."

Ash gives her a thumbs up, "No problem! I would help my friends in danger no matter what."

"But... i wasn't any help to you at all at that time."