Trouble rising

After a good time of flying, Ash, Liko, Charizard, sprigatito, and Pikachu saw a blimp and a ship combined.

"What is that?!" Liko both surprised and shocked to see the ship in front of them.

"Ah, that's our ship. The Brave Asagi."

"AWESOME!" Ash shouted excitedly, with yellow sparkles on his eyes, "That looks like a ship combined with a blimp! The ship that can fly is so cool!"

"Hahaha, i guess even the world monarch likes it!"

"You know me?"

Friede replied back, "Of course i know you! The world monarch face is already known to so many people after all!"

Friede put a call on his rotom phone, "We're back! Deploy the Wing Deck!"

After Friede said that, the wing on the top back of the ship shapeshift into some kind of battle arena.

"The wing has transformed to an arena platform!" Ash and Pikachu got more amazed than they used to.

Charizard also had to admit it's fascinating to see something like that because it's not everyday you see that.

Both Friede and Ash descend towards the platform and land safely there.

"Touchdown!" Friede get down from his charizard.

Ash and Pikachu get down from his charizard first, and then he giving a hand to Liko to get down.

"Thanks Ash, Charizard." While Liko thanked Ash, sprigatito get down from Liko's hug.

"No problem!"

"Welcome back."

Ash and Liko turned to see a tall dark skin man and a woman that looks like an edgy version of Nurse Joy.

"You gave us quite a hustle there." The dark skin man told friede.

Sprigatito approach the incoming rockruff and play with it like the first time meeting each other.

Friede and the dark skin man do their own hand gestures.

"You must be Liko, my name's Molly, nice to meet you." The pink haired woman deduced.

"Y-Yes. Is it true that friede-san was told to be my bodyguard from my mother?"

"Wait what?" Molly turned to friede in surprise, "You become this girl's bodyguard from her mother request?!"

"Eh? didn't i tell you guys about it?" Friede wasn't aware that he forgot to tell his friends about it.

"Oi oi, you only tell us to picked her up from school and we didn't know about you being her bodyguard."

"Also.." Molly looked at Ash, "How did you also bring the world monarch with you?!"

"I am friends with Liko," Ash answered, "She called me up and told me she's in danger so i rushed back to school and helped her."

"That's surprising to hear." The dark skinned man replied, "Anyway, i'm Murdock, pleased to meet the world Monarch. And that's my partner rockruff."

"Nice to meet you," Ash give a fist bump, "But please just call me Ash, i still not used for being popular at all."

"Being modest i see, as expected of Ash Ketchum." Friede praised.

"Also this is my partner Pikachu!"

"Pika-Pika!"

"Guess Cap's not gonna be the only pikachu here." Friede commented.

"Hogaaaaa~"

Liko and Ash saw 2 little pokemon coming.