Bonds

Ash and Liko is at the ground near the lake that they found some days ago. Ash is there to help liko out because she asked him for help.

Flashback:
Ash was about to sleep in his bed, turn in for the day but a knock was heard on the door.

"I'm coming!"

When Ash opened the door, he's surprised to see liko is the one that knock on the door, with sprigatito hugged in front of her.

"Liko?!"

"Sorry Ash, did i disturb you?"

"I was about to lay on the bed and go to a deep sleep like a snorlax," Ash chuckled, "Is something wrong, Liko?"

"Umm." Liko fidget her body, feeling nervous towards Ash, "I want to train sprigatito, but i don't know if i could do it alone... Can you please help me train, Ash?"

Ash smile widely, "No problem! Of course i will help out! You're my friend after all!"

Liko face shows her wide smile with ash declaration, "Thank you!" She felt really happy that ash is willing to help.

"Pikachu, wanna help out too?"

"Pikano..."

Pikachu just curled up and sleep on Ash's bedside, giving Liko and Ash a sweatdrop.

"....guess pikachu's tired." And then greninja walked to ash and give him a nod, "You wanna help out, greninja??" Greninja give him a nod.

End of flashback:
"Sprigatito, Leafage!"

Sprigatito try to shoot leafage, but it's not working again.

"No good, huh...?" Liko felt bad that her training isn't working at all.

"I guess it's another fail again.." Ash commented with greninja sighed.

"I've tried so many times on training sprigatito, but..." Liko looked at sprigatito, who is scratching the small rock, "It doesn't go well at all.."

Liko looked down dejectedly.

Seeing this, Ash walked to liko and soflty put his left hand on her right shoulder.

"Sometimes it's okay to fail.."

Liko looked at Ash, who is giving her a warm smile, "Ash..." Liko's eyes sparkling with moon lights.

"Everyone's not perfect Liko. I once have trouble with get along with pikachu at the start of my journey."

Liko's eyes widened in surprise, "Y-your pikachu doesn't like you back then?!" It was a surprise for Liko because she saw how close Ash and Pikachu really are, so it was insane to learn that pikachu doesn't like him back then.

"Yeah.. back then pikachu won't listen to me at all. It took a disaster where both of us are being chased by the group of spearows." Ash removed his hand from Liko's shoulder and looked up at the moon before continued, "At that time, it was a heavy storm and i decide to shield myself to protect pikachu."

Ash decide to be silent as he remember the picture of it.

"W-what happen next..?"

Ash smiled, "That's when Pikachu jumped on my shoulder and charged at the group of spearows and give those spearows the first ever thunderbolt pikachu used."

Liko's ocean eyes shines in the night, "Ash... You got through a lot of things back then.."

"And that's what makes what i am right now." Ash look straight into Liko's eyes, "Liko, the first step is the hardest obstacle in our life, but i know you could overcome it."