Pendant of Beginning part 1 (New pokemon)

Ash and Pikachu walked around the school and so far they already covered some areas like the cafeteria, classroom, and the meeting hall. And now both of them decide to check out the last place to check.

The school field.

The field is filled with some mini arena that is designed for student to have a battle when they want to.

As Ash looked to the field, he manage to spot Liko and this time she's not alone. Sitting beside her is a different girl, a darkish purple twintail short haired girl.

"There's Liko! let's greet her, Pikachu!"

"Pikaachu!"

Ash approach Liko with a grin.

"Oiii, Liko!"

The girl in Question looked at Ash, who is approaching her.

"Ash!" Liko looks happy to see Ash for the second time.

"I just finished checking out the school out. They had many things in school as well."

"Ehhhh, is that so??"

Ash then noticed someone is sitting with Liko.

"Hm? Is that your friend Liko?"

"Hello! I'm Anne, Liko's roomate, nice to meet ya!" Anne held out her hand towards Ash.

"Nice to meet you as well!" Both Ash and Anne shook hands.

After that, Ash take a seat besides liko with Pikachu jumped on Liko's shoulder and nuzzled his cheeks on her.

"Ehehe, that tickles Pikachu."

"Pika-pika!"

Anne, with her starry eyes looked at Pikachu with her happy expressions.

"Kawaiii!! Is this your pikachu, Ash??"

Ash nodded, "That's right! Pikachu is my first partner, and my best buddy as well."

Out of nowhere, Anne in a blur hugged pikachu.

"Wahhhh, So soft!"

"Wait Anne, DON'T!"

Ash warning came too frickin late because Pikachu suddenly used a thunderbolt and litteraly smoked Anne only.

"So... powerful.."

"Pikachu, you cannot do that!" Ash grabbed Pikachu from Anne, "Sorry, my Pikachu doesn't like suddenly get hugged like that. Some of my companion back then got shocked when they hugged pikachu like that."

Now that he think about it, some of his friends got fried by Pikachu's thunderbolt because they hugged him, except for Serena. And now he realized pikachu didn't use thunderbolt on Liko.

"Sorry about that Pikachu." Anne apologized while pikachu just huffed, "Oh i cannot wait to get our partner after the opening ceremony."

"Eh? We get a partner after a ceremony?!" Ash wasn't aware of that.

"You didn't know? Every new student get one starter pokemon." Anne informed, "So Ash, what starter would you like to pick?"

"Well.. i don't care which pokemon i got since i welcome any of them."

"Ash.. that was really nice of you." Liko truly felt amazed with how confident Ash really is.

"Thanks Liko, what about you? What pokemon you wanted?"

"U-Umm.... i.. still don't know what pokemon that i want, but it made me nervous."

"Right...?" Anne agree on that one.