Liko's First Journey (Part 2)

Ash went to check on Liko and all of the Pokémon, and it looks like Liko is watching over the pokemons.

"Looks like everyone's enjoyed the food."

Liko heard Ash voice and saw Ash coming towards her from behind, so the girls stood up as she turns around, "Ah Ash, so how's the meeting with everyone?"

"Well, some part of the blimps got holes on it so we're leaking gas right now."

"Really? Does Orio-san able to fix those holes?"

Ash nodded, "She can but sadly we don't have the materials for it, but looks like Friede knows someone in this island that could help us and I want to go with him as well."

Ash looked around, "Anyway, where's charizard?"

"Charizard is over there with Greninja and Pikachu." Liko point towards behind her.

There he saw Greninja enjoying his food normally, Charizard pour all food from the bowl to his mouth in one go while Pikachu himself adding Ketchup on his bowl before Pikachu start to dig the food.

Liko sweatdropped seeing so many ketchup on Pikachu's bowl, ".....Pikachu really likes ketchup a lot."

Ash still sweatdropped even though he already knew it, "Yeah... i cannot stop his addiction to ketchup."

Ash then approaches Charizard, who is already satisfied with the food, "Hey charizard, me and Friede going to go find someone to help out with the ship, care to give me a lift?"

"Rawr!" Charizard gives a thumbs up before he spew out fire on Ash's head again.

"Great.. thanks for the help."

Pikachu and Greninja just sweatdropped for Charizard and Ash usual antics. After Ash and Charizard followed Friede with his charizard leaving the ship, Liko went back to keep watching the pokemons.

And then she noticed someone's missing, "Wait... Where's Hogator??"

As Liko asked Murdock in the kitchen, but he didn't see Fuecoco at all. suddenly Orio called Murdock

"Murdock! Come help me!" On the screen, Orio got entangled by the string that was used to knit the blimp that got holes on it, and judging by how it looks, Orio wasn't good at this kind of thing.

As Liko and Sprigatito left the kitchen, Liko turn on her rotom phone and ask about Fuecoco's entry.

"Fuecoco, Fire crocodile Pokemon, Fire type. Fire energy that leaks out from inside its body to flickers atop its head When it gets excited, its head spouts larger flames."

"No clues, huh...?" Liko looked at Sprigatito, chilling on top of her head, "It was making that weird noise in the morning... What was that about?"

"A song."

Both Liko and Sprigatito got surprised by the sudden appearance of the old man of this ship.

"Huh? A song?"

"He seems to like singing." The old man throw his fishing rod's string to the water from the edge.

"So that was a song..."

The old man continued, "But it stops singing when he realize someone hears it."

As Liko squatting to watch Quaxyl spin dancing, she realizes, "Of course! That explains what happened earlier..."

Later, Liko asking Molly where Fuecoco is, as well as giving a health check on sprigatito.

"Fuecoco... Have you check the observation deck?" As Molly keep checking on sprigatito, She explains, "Normally, it had been up there waiting for Friede's charizard to come back."