Chapter 2: Field Trip!(Serena)

The smell of eggs and bacon slowly coaxes me awake-wait... when did I pull up the covers? Whatever, food sounds good...

I slowly walk my way down the stairs from the second floor bedrooms to the first floor, following the smell to the kitchen where Blue is whipping up.

"Morning, sleepy-head!" Blue chirps as she continues to stir whatever is in the pan, "Eggs and bacon over there" she states. Well, let's hope she didn't burn it... again.

______________________________________________________________

I continue wolfing down the eggs and bacon, man why am I so hungry? I had dinner last ni-

A cold cylinder touches the back of my neck, making me jump and yelp as Blue sits next to me laughing as I slowly recover from the shock. I mean, I usually don't keep that stuff within the house so-

*CRSShhhhhhhhh*

Goddamn it, "Well," I finally speak, "Let's actually do some planning before we commence grand-theft-everything, I'd like some plan actually going into this."

"Well, The extent of my planning was asking you if you want to come, if you weren't I-" was going to blow it up anyways... fucking hell...
"Allright, planning falls to me... as per usual..."I sigh let's figure out some semblance of a plan.

Yay...
______________________________________________________________

"Ready" I ask, pushing the last of my items into the bag, lugging it onto my back.

"Of course, do you need to ask?" Blue snarklly replies.

Well... this'll be fun

______________________________________________________________

A day has passed and we've arrived at our destination...

Man, this place looks a little better than it did a while ago... The fang musta cleaned up a bit...

"Well... We heist tomorrow, do you mind if you attempt to find a member, and follow him? If you don't have luck today, I'll join in tomorrow."

"See you in a bit, Don't forget me!" Blue yells before vanishing out of sight.

Well well well...

I'm alone, in ruins that are old and abandoned...

*Goku smirk*

______________________________________________________________

I continue digging through the unholy amount of junk, come on... please be something I can restore... Please- aha! Something useable\

In my hands, sit a broken weapon, looked to be some kind of axe-rifle in it's past life, it's golden finish has faded over time , a lot of the mechanisms have rusted over, looks like it's old, really old I can barely tell the axe had a gold finish... I could barely tell the designs on it...

Well, I could check the database of huntsman, or hand it off to the museum, either way I am getting PAID!

Ah shit! Sun's going down!

I whip out my scroll Quickly messaging Blue

"Hey meet up here (Location dropped)"

"Omw, see you in a bit"

______________________________________________________________

I continue grinding away the rust slowly just easing some of the rust off to make Future Serena's job easier...

"Hey."

I nearly shriek in surprise as Blue suddenly appeared behind me.

"SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHHHHHSH"