Chapter 8: Laundry Day(Serena)

A/n: Welcome back! Again, I apologize for the end of the last chapter... completely uncalled for, I know, but hey, horny teen, what can you do?

E/N: when they get sleep deprived their mind falls into the gutter, I had little against it.
A/N: Anyways, Enjoy the chapter!

I slowly awake... shit, did I fall asleep in my chair? What happened?

I look over to see Blue curled up in a corner- WHY IS SHE SLAMMING HER HEAD INTO THE WALL?!?!?!

"BLUE?!" I yelp

"Huh? Oh thank the gods you're awake, I couldn't handle anymore of those noises you were making." Noises? What- oh... My face slowly heats up as I reach for my-oh no...
I take off towards the shower. Ohmygodthisissoembarrasingwhywassheinthatohmygodsohmygods

______________________________________________________________

*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* That was filth! Why did I dream that? I-I don't like her like that!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelp, scrubbing my scalp vigorously. Why? Oh my gods! This has never happened to me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

*Dun-Dun-Dun*

"Are you ok Serena?" Blue asks through the door. Okay????? No, calm down Serena... you can't be doing this...

"Fine..."

"I was just making sure, at least I can guarantee you had good dreams." She chuckles.

"Shut up!" I yell between the noise of the shower, man out of all times... fucking hell...

I step out of the shower, taking a towel and drying off... man, that... felt good.

Grabbing my clothes and tossing them into the chute I step out, where's that damn closet of extra clothes, ha! Found it!

I open it up, grabbing a pair of clothes and tossing them on, before making my way back to the main room where Blue is making breakfast, finally...

"I'm back..."

"Welcome back, you hungry? I'm Makin waffles!"

*Grrrrrrrreeeeyooowllllllllll* damn, I'm not that hungry, am I?

"I guess that's a yes, I'll get you a plate."

"Thanks..." I mutter, before sitting down at the table, where a plate of waffles slides in front of me, drenched in syrup, a fork stuck into the top, I snatch the fork and dive in, so good~~ man why are these so good? Oh my lords!

*Beep-Beep! "Intruder alert"* Shit! I pull out the tablet-yep, she's back. Why? Well... nows the waiting game... Oh, she's trying doors now. Glad I locked those...

"Hey..." I mutter, come on... just- just leave...

And much to my dismay, my little gem- STUDENT! MY STUDENT! Gods why did I almost call her that?

Shaking my head, I scan the other cameras, man it's really just her looking here... I mean there's still the whole Kingdom to Look at! Why- wait...

"Blue..." I quiver, we can't have forgotten to do that have we?

"Did we remove that SDC logo?"

"Not that I know of... if need be I can go down the tunnels and check."

Of course we didn't... why would we have, god I'm so stupid! That should've been the first thing I did! Oh brothers sake we're so done for! All she has to do is go ask the Schnee and we're done! Oh gods ohgodsnonothiscanthappentousgodsplease-