Chapter 7:Well...(Blue)

A/N: Hey you all... umm advanced warning this is where that mature rating comes in, it's not anything bad! Or a lemon(MUUUUUUCH LATER)! It's... insinuations. If you don't like that, it's on the second cut to Blue, so skip that! And I'll see you in the next section!

Well we've figured out why the guy was a no show... Damn, that must have fuckin hurt...

losing your legs not once but twice... just ouch...

Serena's been in a daze since she went to watch the festival with me, I'm pretty sure there's more going on that she isn't telling me, but that's a normal thing with Serena... I'm probably gonna ask about it anyway though, so I have some context as to what is going on.

"Hey Serena, you ok? You have been acting a bit... like you used to when I first met you, and that concerns me severely..."

*Sigh*"I'm fine... just bummed out that we can't see the finale due to the investigation." Serena sighs

"I've seen you when you miss out on stuff you want, this isn't that, this is more like when you talk about the devil card, or when someone brings up your past..."

"Yeah, Totally fine, I should actually get Ruby's next training video ready" she mumbles,

"We can continue the conversation after you make the lesson video, ok? You're usually happier after sending them anyway."

"Yeah!" She chirps, running upstairs.

Yep, she's definitely hiding something about what happened at the festival.
______________________________________________________________

I made some food while Serena made her lesson video, tasty food, at least I think so. I'm bringing a plate up for Serena.

*knocks* "special delivery, I bring foods!"

"Come in!!!!!!"

I open the door to see a smiley Serena staring at her scroll while laying on the torture device she calls a bed.

I place the plate on the side table.

"Serena, I have a question, and I want you to actually answer it instead of try and side step it, please"

"No promises"

"I know, because promises are inevitably forgotten, like people are, I'm just trying to increase my chances of getting an answer"
Serena frowns, putting her scroll down

"Why did you attack the guy at the vytal festival?"

Serena cocks her head, "What do you mean? I was in the bathroom."

"You're the only person I can think of who could have done it, especially since the perp purposely took his mechanical legs, I just want to know why, you never do anything without a good reason."

Serena's eyes slowly glazed over "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Serena, does it have something to do with the devil card? Just answer that question and I'll give you some space to calm down, ok?"

Serena stays quiet... her hands mindlessly reaching for something

"I'll take that as a yes, here-" I give her her deck of regular playing cards "-these should help you calm down, I'll leave you be, don't forget me while I'm gone, ok?" I move to walk out of her room.

*BRRRRRHHHHHRRRRRRMMHHRRRRRRRRMMMMM*

I jump at the noise, damn Serena has more loud torture devices in here than originally anticipated.