Chapter 5: Vytal Pieces(Serena)

Blue: Are you sure that you don't want to watch the competition?

I sigh, turning to the glass chamber, 2 metal rods stick out from the top and in it, there was the weapon I had gotten from Glenn.

Serena: I'm really good, I'm doing some fixing upping.
Blue: All right, just making sure. I'll let you know if something funny happens.
Serena: I'm not NOT going to be watching, It's going to be in the background.

Blue: That doesn't guarantee that you will see something funny, besides, the cameras aren't likely to catch any chaos in the crowd, and there's bound to be some of that.
*SKNNNNNNRK* I snort, flipping a switch, starting up the chamber, farewell bolt... you will be missed...

Serena: Don't do anything too bad

Blue: Don't worry, it's not like anyone'd catch me anyway

Serena: fair, play nice.

Blue: I will, it's not like I'm too crazy, just a little crazy

I roll my eyes and walk out of my workshop, leaving the metal to do it's thing, making my way into the living room, snagging a blanket along the way...

Stepping into the room, I collapse into the comfy moon chair as I turn on the tv.
"... is skill." The old dude from Glenn? What's he doing there? Eh, lets just enjoy the show...

I continue to watch the 2 teams duke it out... man, where's the flare? The theatrics? You're in a goddamn Festival!!!! Make it- OOOOOOHHHHH

I wince as a girl- guy- as SOMEBODY gets kicked in the spine.
"Double whammy! Reese Chloris is eliminated by ring out and aura level!" Yikes, that's gotta hurt, good tactic, though. The camera cuts to A girl in white slamming a rapier into the ground(Oh come on! It's a Rapier, don't stick it into the ground!) as a black symbol of the SDC appears beneath them, forcing them together, only for a different symbol to show up in white color, Ice forms into a fist with the boys in their grasp, before turning into a ball... hmmm... I wonder... I whip out my scroll.

S: Oi, Blue, I think there's a Schnee in this match, don't steal that much from them...

B: they announce who's in the match before it starts, I know there's a Schnee in the match, it's the current heiress Weiss.

S: Well I was distracted, OK? That weapon's almost done with treatment so I have to keep an eye on it.

B: it's alright, I wasn't worried, I know you're doing things.

"AAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I whip towards the tv to see the 3 remaining members of ARBN Sent flying by a single punch
"And that's the battle, Team RWBY Wins!" nice. Good to see that they're doing well... shoot! The Electrolysis!

*DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*

"FUCK!"

I book it out of the room and toss on some gloves(I'm NOT getting Rust sickness! F off blue!) and slowly fish out the axe before laying it down, I'll get to it later, let's head back and watch the show!

I collapse onto my chair and turn my eyes to the tv...

Hell... that's what I see... fire, screams pleading to stop please stop please stop PLEASE STOP

*GASP* my lungs suck air down as that... that team was announced the victor...

Change of plans the axe and comfort can wait.