Chapter 1

Tomorrow is going to be my first day of my senior year in high school! My outfit was set and all. All I needed right now was jewellery and my mother had the right amount of it. I smirked knowing she wasn't around because of her night shift in the hospital she was working at as a nurse.

I sneaked out from my room and walked down the wide hallways of my big mansion and headed straight to the master's bedroom.

I knew dad was probably in his study working and not here at this time.

I gained access to the room and tiptoed to my mom's extra big walk in closet and I opened her jewellery box.

It was filled with so many earrings, bracelets, noserings, knuckle rings, necklaces and the rest. I didn't want something extravagant, just something simple and eye-catching for my outfit and I found it. The perfect pendant necklace with the "LA" initials on it, mom's initials are definitely not LA or are they?

Her name is Lilian and her third name definitely did not have an 'A' in it but whatever the necklace is mine now. I quietly put the stuff in place just as I met it and sneaked back to my room.

My phone dinged and I smiled, it was a text from my boyfriend, Tristan.

TRISTAN

Can't wait to see you tmr. I love you.

Tristan was one of the most popular guys in school he is smart, nice, cool and he's literally a walking rizz. And he happened to be my boyfriend which is like a huge flex because of his influence and the fact that no girl in school had been able to get him except me. I'll tell you how, but I need to reply my boyfriend back.

RHEA

I love you too, babe, pick me up tmr?

TRISTAN

Sure😜

So where was I? Yeah so Tristan became my boyfriend when I was in my junior year of highschool because I pushed him down the stairs on PURPOSE, here me out guys, I'm not a bitch or anything but he was being annoying at the time.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I just wanted to die at this point! I was so tired from the lessons I just wanted to lie down on the floor and sleep. School is a headache honestly.

I was walking down the stairs when my seatmate, Tristan AKA the most popular guy in school who keeps annoying me on a daily basis, came to me suddenly to start talking to me.

"Rhea, this Algebra assignment, I don't understand it and I need you to help"
"Stop lying, then why didn't you tell the teacher when he asked if anyone understood?" I asked annoyed, I knew he was just trying to bother me.
"I..um"
"Quit bothering me" I said proceeding to leave when he came in front of me blocking my way
"Wait..Can I get your number? There are other subject I don't quite understa..." He said but I could feel a headache coming as he talked more so I just did what came to my mind at the moment, I pushed him down the stairs.

He rolled and rolled till he was face flat on the floor and ended up with a few broken bones. I rushed to him in shock of  how hard I pushed him while some people looked at me like I was crazy, I actually am but they don't need to show that.

I know that gotta hurt

I tried to help him filled with guilt and took him to the infirmary, he asked me out on a date after what I did to him and out of guilt I said yes, then yadayadayada we fell in love and started dating.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I asked him why he still asked me out after I pushed him down the stairs and he just said,
"You're different"

It seemed like he liked crazy girls, maybe that was why he rejected all the girls that asked him out. And I was apparently the perfect target.

Just then my step sister Raine, came in interrupting me.

"Dinner's ready, dad is waiting for you downstairs" She said and I nodded

"I'll be down in a minute" I said before she left

You must've been surprised to hear 'step' but yeah, Raine's my step sister, she is more of a spoilt brat tbh. I don't blame her, she grew up rich and I didn't, my mother was married to my father before he died prematurely when I was 6 years old and 2 years later my mom met a rich billionaire Nigerian man, my dad, he was also a single father because his wife left him leaving him with Raine and we became a young family.

I and Raine get along very well but her spoilt brat behaviour gets on my nerves but I love her still.

P.s: She's crazier than me.

I quickly ran downstairs to see Dad and Raine in the ridiculously long dining table waiting for me. I smiled at dad and sat beside him and he smiled back, we said a short prayer and I looked at the different meals in front of me and decided to just choose a bowl of Clam Chowder and veggies.

"Tomorrow is your first day of school and I want you girls on your best behaviour"
"Yes dad" I said while Raine ignored him texting someone on her phone
"Especially you, Raine,and I don't want to see you coming home with C's this time"
"And it's my fault? Why do I have to listen to teachers rambling about boring things all the time?"
"Because you need it?" Dad said rolling his eyes
"I don't, because I'm going to be the most famous supermodel"
"Of course and what if you don't?" Dad asked
"Marry a rich man, duh"

Dad just rolled his eyes at her and continued eating.

And that's my sister, Raine, spoilt brat, popular, and all the qualities of a typical mean rich girl bully in high school only that she was nice to the people she loved like me. It was hell when my mom just married her dad and we had to move here, she kept playing horrible pranks on me because 'she wanted to be her daddy's only daughter'.

It was actually stupid but she's grown pass it now, hopefully.

Why am I talking about her like she's the main character?

I'm the main character.

As if, Girllll we aren't in some wattpad novel.

My mind yelled

But what if I am? The main character? And people knowing what is on my mind every time is creepy, wattpad readers are creepy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guyyyyyyyyssss How was the first chapter ugggh you guys should please please please ease VOTE!!! It's not motivating if you find out not many people vote on your story, I want to know if it's good enough for a first chapter uggghhhhh!!!