Chapter 17

I looked up from my phone when I heard violent knocking on my door. I sprinted out of bed to see Raine all dressed up looking all rich and sexy.

"What's all this for?"  I asked smirking
"Dinner with Nathan, I'm in a hurry...Helen said you should meet her at Roxy cinema in 30 minutes for the new Strangers Again movie, here she said you should use it to pay for your ticket" Raine said before shoving dollar bills into my hand
"Oh why?"
"I don't know...byeee" She said trying to run down the stairs in her skin tight dress

Why would Helen ask me to meet her in such a hurry?

Oh well at least I have somewhere to go rather than locking myself in my room. I got out of my pyjamas shorts and tube top and changed into a pair of matching white outfit. I held my hair up and put on some sunglasses.

I stepped out of the house but not before texting Helen

Dad's driver dropped me off in front off Roxy Cinema and I walked inside and paid for my ticket. The movie was to start in 10 minutes and I hadn't seen any sign of Helen over here yet so I texted her but she wasn't online.

Would I watch it without her?

I hated going to public places alone, it madd me uncomfortable. My nose recognized a familiar cologne making me look up from my phone gaping at him.

He looked totally different.

Like waaaaaaaaayyyyy different!

His hair was messier than it would be normally be, he was dressed way too comfortable in a sweatshirt with a chain around his neck, cargos and Nike Jordans. It felt forbidden seeing him without a suit and he looked undeniably hot, not gonna lie.

Our eyes met and he looked at me confused and I walked towards him and he towered over me

What are you, 6'9?

"You're pretty short with you 5'5 height, I'm just 6'4" he replied

Great! I said that out loud!

"You never seem to stop stalking me...are you obsessed with me?"
"No, maybe it's the other way around, don't you think?"
"So, what are you doing here?" He asked
"Waiting for Helen"
"Helen Reed?" He asked
"Yeah, you look different, not in a suit today?" I asked as I walked with him to the theatre and he rolled his eyes

He took a seat at the second to the last row at the back and I sat beside him. My phone beeped and I turned back to it.

She's probably here.

Or not.

Is Raine kidding me right now?

"Why are you here?" I whispered
"I got a random call from an unknown number to be here that it was really important"
"But since you're here we might as well just watch the movie"

It had been an hour into the movie, but despite the outfit I was wearing I was still cold.
"Here" His voice vibrated on my neck as he  helped me into his sweatshirt making me blush
"Awwn thanks" I said
"You hungry?"
"No not really"
"I'll get you something" He said before getting up from his seat and disappearing into the darkness

I was alone mow.

Good now sniff it!

I buried my nose in it and groaned at the smell.

"He just smells so fucking good ugh!" I said as I groaned

He came back as soon as he left holding a couple of junks in hand.

"I don't know if you liked any of the drinks so I got all anddd...I have a big popcorn for you and hotdogs"
"If these aren't enough I can get more" He added
"Are you kidding me Mr. Armani?" I asked
"Call me...Lu-sorry Joseph" He said

Nice...we're on a first name basis.

"But seriously I can't finish this! What did you even get for yourself?"
"Nothing, not hungry" He said as he shrugged before turning back to the movie

A spicy scene popped up immediately and I looked at him and he didn't move an inch while I was hearing little whispers and squeals from the audience. I sipped my drink awkwardly waiting for it to end.

I looked at him and he looked nonchalantly as he watched the scene unfazed.

He must be used to it.

◇◇◇

The movie ended like 20 minutes ago but we were still here, the theatre was nearly empty...I think.

I eventually stood up from my seat and tried to pass by him but my foot caught something and I landed on his laps and he groaned.

Don't ask me how THAT happened I don't know either. I froze in that position I didn't know whether to get up or just stay there, he wasn't even complaining just silent.

Just then I heard the sound of some people entering, I quickly came to my senses and got up from him.

"Sorry" I muttered and I quickly scurried away from him while he followed behind slowly.

LUCCA'S POV

I made no attempt to get up even though everyone had left. I was beyond tired and was waiting for her to get up until she finally did and I don't know how but her ass got to my lap.

Oh cazzo.

[cazzo: fuck]

A part of me was enjoying this and a part of me wanted to push her off me, but I knew better and just left her there.

When I heard chattering like people were coming in she quickly stood up.

"Sorry" she muttered before walking really fast

☆☆☆

Hello😚