Chapter 14

I clutched my phone together in anger as I just stared at the picture. I wasn't going to give him a reaction like I cared. He said he wasn't cheating so what did this look like stupid son of a bitch.

Fuck Tristan.

Fuck Alicia.

Fuck everything.

I was freaking furious.

How dare he cheat on me like this? I refused to let the tears fall from my eyes as I rushed outside. I smiled at the plan in my head and I decided to give him a text.

 I smiled at the plan in my head and I decided to give him a text

After that he left me a hundred messages but I just blocked him. Nathan came outside looking worried.

"Are you ok?" Nathan asked
"I'm fine, and yeah I'll do the dare"
"Wait, for real?" He asked
"Yeah" He replied and we both went inside into the dining room which was almost empty because people were already leaving.

I stood at the corner watching them play Truth or dare while vibing to the music and Raine occasionally giving me a comforting smile.

Suddenly Tristan entered the room looking  anxious with Alicia behind him. He scanned the room before spotting me and walking towards my direction.

"Save it!" I said before he could even talk
"Listen to me please! I was drunk and...I didn't even kiss her! I'm not in the right state of mind right now."
"You were planning to kiss her right? You are thinking now aren't you?" I said before stepping away from him I could see Alicia behind him smirking like she won an award.

Stupid bitch.

"Please Rhea, I love you, I don't want to lose you...just give me a second chance please" He said holding me by my shoulders and I immediately brushed his hands away roughly.

"We are over, Tristan!" I yelled

I might look normal and happy on the inside but I just wanted to cry my ass off because this shit hurts like hell.

I can't believe he would do that. To me!

He looked at me with a broken, sad and hopeless expression so I just left the scene to go out.

I wanted to go home. NOW! I couldn't wait for Nathan so I just stood outside waiting helplessly for a cab.

I was going through my phone trying to wait for a taxi when someone parked a car in front of me.

"Get in" A guy yelled from inside and I bent down to get a closer look at the person when I recognised him I immediately entered the car.

I wasn't even in the mood to argue or resist.

"Mr. Armani, what brings you here?" I asked
" Nothing,just driving by and I saw you"
"Why are you been nice?"
"Would you rather get down and stay outside till you find a taxi?" He asked
"No thanks, yunno if people know about you picking me up, they might assume there's something going on between us." I said trying to wear my seatbelt and he leaned towards me trying to help with it and his breath became close to my neck making me feel weird.

"Rhea, do YOU want us to have something?" HE whispered

I quickly came back to my senses and dragged the seat belt from his hand and pushed his face away from me before wearing the seatbelt.

"I can do it myself and stop being so cliché, Mr. Armani" I said and he started the engine

If you keep doing like this, I doubt he'll want to kiss you.

Right! The kiss! I forgot the dare...

Jeez why did I agree to that?

Should I do it now or...

I sat awkwardly on my seat  refusing to turn to make eye contact with him.

"We broke up" I spoke after a long moment of silence
"Who?"
"I broke up with Tristan"
"Was it Alicia?"
"Yeah...he cheated" I replied turning to make eye contact with him

Oh my goodness, go for it! It's the moment!
My mind yelled and I leaned closer to him.

"Get out of my car,you're home" He said coldly and I awkwardly froze.

Oh.

I didn't even know the car stopped and we were home so I just took my things and left in embarrassment.

"Thank you for the..." I was about to say but he drove off

Stupid bitch.

Just wait till I make you fall for me.