Chapter 25

"That should be all." Raine said as she helped to zip up my bag.
"Thank you!" I said before dragging my bag outside since he would be here in less than 30 minutes.
"Don't tell me you're going like that." She asked and I looked down at my outfit; Red sweatshirt and denim shorts.
"What's wrong with it?"
"I went shopping for a reason, you can't go to Italy like that...you have to go in style." Raine said pushing one of the bags to me.
"Here try it on." She said and I sighed

I grabbed the bag and changed into the outfit in the bag.

"Isn't this like too much?" I asked and she shushed me.

"You're going to Italy!"

As soon as I saw his car I smiled and ran towards it happy while dragging my bag behind me, but when I got inside he wasn't even there, just his driver. I frowned and I laid back on my seat.

It's not like I even wanted him here anyways.

I waved to Raine and she blew me a kiss before the driver sped off.

"Where is he?" Just then I got a text from him.

To be honest I felt a little sad and lonely that he wasn't with

But it wasn't his fault anyways.

I sighed and looked out the window enjoying the scenery as we drove closer to the destination.

This was going to be boring tbh.

◇◇◇

LUCCA'S POV.

Laila dragged me out of the car as she grinned in anticipation.

Why did I even let her come with me?

I sighed and bent down to her height so she would drag me and as soon as she saw Rhea she let go of me and ran to hug her.

She looked tired.

Well, obviously...it was literally midnight. Rhea happily hugged my sister and as soon as her gaze landed on me she gave me a small smile and I smirked.

She looked so beautiful even though she was tired.

I am insane.

I walked closer to her and helped with her bag and Laila kept chattering with her not even giving me space to talk to her.

RHEA'S POV.

Laila jumped out of nowhere and wrapped me in a bone crushing hug that made me smile and as soon as I saw him, I smiled even wider.

I wonder what he thought of my outfit.

Sexy? Plain? Anything?

I wanted to hug him and tell him how boring the trip was without him but his sister kept talking and talking which I thought was cute though.

I could tell she was excited for her wedding tomorrow because she kept saying she was going to puke because she was too happy.

He helped with my bag and I followed them to the car. I kept glancing at him as he drove.

Not in a creepy way, I hope.

◇◇◇

We arrived at the family mansion and I gasped.

It looked too good to be true. It wasn't long before Laila dragged me into the building with butlers all spread apart. And the interior was even better. It felt like I was in a palace.

"So....all the rooms are occupied with family members...and the only available room is my brother's room, I'm sorry if this will make you uncomfortable." Laila said with worry displayed on her face.

I didn't want to make her more worried. I mean...her freaking wedding's tomorrow  she needed to rest.

So I...

"No worries." I replied

...agreed.

"Perfect!" She said with a smile
"Everyone's asleep but you'll end up meeting them tomorrow." She added
"Cool."
"Let me show you to your room." She said dragging me again until we walked up to a room situated down the hallways.
"Bye!" Laila squealed before leaving me alone there.

Yup. I shouldn't have agreed.

I sighed before twisting the handle to reveal a wide neutral room.

Hopefully he isn't here yet.

I slammed the door shut and immediately sank into the bed. I was so tired and sleepy.

I quickly went through my box to searched for my nightdress and put it on.

I should've known...I should've know Raine would do something like this. It was as if she knew I was going to be sharing a room with Mr. Armani because tell me why it's revealing like really revealing.

I was too exhausted to remove it and I just slept in a side of the bed leaving the rest for him when he comes.

◇◇◇

Wait...when did he come back in here.

Oh good Lord this is not happening to meeeee...

How did I even?

So... my leg were splayed over his legs and my head on his chest and my arms is like all over his chest like a fucking koala or something.

It might look cute, but its not.

I don't like it. NOT ONE BIT.

When did he even get here?

Gosh this is so freaking embarrassing...I could die.

But damn he looks like a god when he sleeps.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

I slowly slip my hand from his chest.

Ok...almost there.

I slowly moved my body away from him and his muscular arm grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer.

Nooooo! This is freaking inappropriate.

Is he even asleep?

I pulled his arm away quickly and that woke him up.

His bored light brown eyes captured mine and I cringed in horror.

He looked down at me and I quickly pulled away and turned to the opposite side of his bed. Too embarrassed to face him and uncomfortable because of the tiny nightdress.

"Good morning to you too." He said sarcastically in a rough morning voice and I almost folded.

Answer him...weirdo!

Right!

"Good morning." I replied before reaching for my phone.

7:45

He got off the bed and went straight into the bathroom and I sighed in relief.

How would I face him after this?