Chapter 1 - 10

黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster]
作者︰金彩
https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html

Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previous one moon.
At this time, the global climate is normal and the four seasons are distinct.

The society is stable and singing and dancing are peaceful.
No one knew that a month later, sudden waves of black gas emerged from the ground.
Countless lives will be harvested by black energy without any preparation.

Since then, humans have lost control of the ground.
Countless people starve to death due to lack of access to food and water.

Xia Zhi, who was lucky enough to be reborn with space, the first thing she did after waking up was to gather her family together.

Reinforcing the house, purchasing supplies, exposing the existence of black energy in advance...

Countless efforts are made just to allow the family and more people to live well after the disaster.

Chapter 1

"Feifei, go quickly. Find your dad..."

The large cargo drone made a regular buzzing sound. A chubby little girl was tied to the sturdy boom above that was supposed to be used to carry items.

The child who usually smiled when he saw others was now crying so hard that his face was red and he was almost speechless. His hands struggled even harder, looking pitiful as if he was about to jump from the drone back into his mother's arms.

Xia Zhi reached out to cover the bleeding wound in her stomach. She knew she wouldn't survive. Before she died, she had to send her daughter away.

The drone in front of them was improved by the couple. She has set the automatic flight mode. I just hope that the signal catcher installed inside the drone can take my daughter to find her husband.

Xia Zhi just watched the drone carrying her daughter farther and farther away with the banging sound of the safety door behind her, until only a black spot remained.

At this time, the first valve of the safety door had been knocked open, making a violent sound of steel breaking. Along with the sound of breaking, there were countless shouts: "Whoever knows inside should open the door quickly, otherwise when the door is opened, I..."

After the shouts, there were obscene smiles with boundless malice.

Xia Zhi didn't need to think about it to know what this group of people was thinking.

Dragging her body, which was almost unable to move, she pulled out all the vegetables, tomatoes, cucumbers and other plants growing on the terrace in front of her. Thrown from the 32nd floor, these surviving plants were plunged into endless darkness.

Before the last valve broke, Xia Zhi bent down and hugged the stiff body of the golden retriever on the ground, and jumped down from the terrace.

The security door behind him was smashed open at the same time.

After the thief who broke into the terrace saw the situation clearly, he roared to the sky and was furious at the dirt on the ground. No one looked at Xia Zhi who had jumped down the stairs.

Xia Zhi reached out and touched the big furry head of KK, the big golden retriever in her arms: "KK, I finally didn't leave you there..." If you were left there, KK's body would become someone else's meal!

The wind in the sky was so fierce, and the darkness downstairs was so scary.

Xia Zhi feels warmer than those people upstairs. The blood from the wound stopped flowing, and Xia Zhi even felt that her blood should have dried up.