Chapter 61 - 69

Chapter 61:

This regular meeting ended unhappy.

"Teacher, I won't tolerate those people."

He Mingzhi nodded thoughtfully: "Don't say it's you. I won't tolerate them for too long."

Regarding the mechanical city, because it involves high-dimensional planet civilization . He can understand that it makes many people envious. But understanding does not mean that you want to invade now.

Humanity has too many unresolved problems.

"The publicity against eating cyborgs needs to be strengthened. Ordinary people can't tell what kind of cyborgs they are." After Xia Zhi slowly finished the question about food, he said again: "As for the cyborg city, it's not

yet That's when."

It seemed like this was the end of a huge argument. However, Xia Zhi knows that this is just the beginning.

For the next half month, loudspeakers were blaring all over the streets. There is only one purpose, which is to publicize the dangers of eating cyborgs. Warning messages pop up every day on the Internet and on mobile phones.

Such overwhelming publicity has actually stopped many people from eating semi-mechanized animals.

However, those who had eaten it before, without exception, all experienced an accelerated mechanization process.

Even the mutant who started out as a blue mechanized human had two different energies in his body's energy system. In short, there is chaos in the energy circulation of the body.

However, in this case, a better solution is to get rid of the black energy invading the body by exposing yourself to more blue light.

Such an accident has triggered more than just the ban on eating cyborgs.

In Xia Zhi's thoughts, I began to wonder where those black-gas semi-mechanized birds came from?

With this question in mind, Xia Zhi led people directly to the border of the fortress.

The entire fortress is a piece of land, and as long as it is land, there will be boundaries.

There are currently a large number of garrison handles on the border of the fortress, mainly to prevent anyone from approaching and coming into contact with the energy mask on the border. Another one is to be wary of possible intrusions by mechanical bodies.

During this period, there was only one type of creature that entered the fortress through the energy shield, and that was the flying bird.

Although the surface of the planet has been completely engulfed by the black gas abyss. But after that earthquake, there were always some highlands that survived.

Some time ago, the fortress sent people to fly a plane to explore these highlands. It was concluded that there were no large gatherings of humans. However, some birds and animals still remain in the highlands.

However, these birds and animals have been infected with black energy and have entered a semi-mechanized state of black energy.

Among these semi-mechanized animals, only semi-mechanized birds can enter and leave the fortress.

There are so many of these birds that it is impossible to eliminate them one by one. Moreover, the birds in the fort occasionally fly away.

In this way, the origin of the black air semi-mechanized birds that appeared in the fortress was basically determined.

However, Xia Zhi now feels something is wrong.

To be honest, she felt that the ordinary black energy semi-mechanized bird, which contained blue energy in its body, would not cause great hidden dangers after consumption.