Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41

"Are you sure there is really a big dog on the mountain?"

"Yes, boss, their big golden retriever is so fat and strong. It looks like it weighs almost 40 kilograms. That whole body is full of tendons. , tsk tsk... Anyway! Every time I see it, I can't stop drooling."

The one called boss is a mutant with a completely mechanized left leg, known as Hairy Left Leg. Because the location of the mutation is quite special, this person wanted to highlight his mechanized superiority. Simply cut off the left trouser leg from the root of the thigh down.

Judging from the visual effect, this man's pants covered his buttocks and right leg. The silver-white left leg is clearly exposed in front of others, looking like I've undergone an extraordinary transformation.

Look at *小{说, Jia weixin) Ttangya520

's dressing style is popular among some semi-mechanized people.

Fortunately, even if winter comes, the semi-mechanized hands and feet are not afraid of the cold, thus avoiding the possibility of these fools catching a cold. However, this trend is particularly unfriendly to people whose chests, backs, buttocks and other special parts are mechanized.

Mao's left leg was now sitting in a simple wooden house made of wood.

There is a long table and bench inside the wooden house. There is a counter against the wall, and behind the counter is a row of drinks. From the looks of it, this is a simple tavern.

The tavern was now filled with various cyborgs. They drank heavily, ate meat, and talked about how happy they were hunting robots during the day. Really unhappy.

Ma Sanzi, who was reporting to Mao Left Leg, was extremely envious when he saw the other party directly displaying his thick, shiny silver legs.

Sure enough, mechanized people are really handsome. It's a joke for someone like him who only has a mechanized middle finger on his right hand. If I show off to others and raise my mechanized middle finger, I'm afraid I'll be beaten into a pig's head.

As soon as Ma Sanzi finished speaking, many cyborgs at the same table laughed.

"Bragging, you Ma Sanzi. Who keeps pets these days! Don't kill them and eat them."

Seeing everyone in the tavern laughing, Ma Sanzi was very unconvinced. It's just that these people are all mechanized mutants with one arm or one leg, and he doesn't dare to compete with them to see who is tougher. He could only stick to his words in a low voice.

"Okay, okay. I'll find someone to explore the road. If there is really a big dog, bring it over and replenish the health of the brothers tomorrow night!" "

Okay..." Hearing that there is meat to eat, Everyone immediately started cheering.

It stands to reason that they, the cyborgs, have no shortage of meat. But haven’t you eaten dog meat in half a year? There are no wild dogs or cats as prey in the mountains. At this time, dog and cat meat had become a rarity.

——It

was just after 8 o'clock in the evening. Because there is no water and electricity on the top of the mountain, and winter has begun in the past few days, the weather has cooled down. Many people have dinner before the sun goes down and then hide under the covers.

Fortunately for them during the summer solstice, they had a cave where they could light a fire to keep warm.

At this moment, they were all warming themselves up by the fire in the cave, chatting about their future plans.