Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11

"Ms. Xia, please open the door. We are from the community work station."

After the press conference, Xia Zhi had not had time to get up and continue her work of stocking cooked food. The doorbell rang, and through the video phone access control, Xia Zhi saw several community workers with work IDs standing in front of the newly installed large iron gate at the entrance.

She thought for a while and asked Lao Mo to close the kitchen door. I first opened the two doors in the living room at home, then turned around and closed both doors. Then he walked to the newly opened entrance and opened the door at the entrance.

Community staff have seen too many things like treating the public corridor in the residential area as the entrance to their own home. They didn't have any curiosity about the layout of Xia Zhi's home. Instead, explain your intention directly.

"Have you seen the national press conference just now? Our community now needs to re-register the population. Please tell us the current permanent residents of your family. We need to verify the household registration here." Xia Zhi raised his head and looked at these three people

. A community worker nodded slightly: "Do I need to go in for home inspection?" The

leading worker was a middle-aged woman in her 40s. The woman shook her head slightly: "No need. Just tell me the number of people."

Xia Zhi thought for a while and called her husband He Tiansheng who had not returned home yet. She intuitively felt that this time of household registration must be to prepare for the subsequent provision of supplies.

After the community staff registered, they got off the elevator. It seems that they should start from the top and register one level at a time.

Such a household visit and registration will obviously lead to better management of subsequent buildings. Xia Zhi applauded this move with both hands.

In this life, the country has one month to prepare. Needless to say, at least the soldiers, police, firefighters, and grassroots workers who maintain order can be spared. With the intimidation of these people, the community after the outbreak of black energy should be safer than in the previous life.

At this time, Xia Zhi's cell phone received a message from her husband.

The message was short, using coded sentences that only two people knew.

He Tiansheng briefly talked about the research progress on black gas. Then he told Xia Zhi to take good care of himself. The new resettlement base is under construction. If there is a major black gas outbreak, evacuation work will be arranged as soon as possible.

After reading it, Xia Zhi had a big smile on his face.

Although there is currently no major progress in research on black gas. But the construction of the resettlement base means that the country has made two preparations.

The preparation time is still too short!

Otherwise, so many people would not be allowed to stay in high-rise buildings in big cities. Because high-rise buildings in metropolitan areas cannot produce materials. People who live in the mountains now envy the safety of living in high-rise buildings. But in fact, soon, they will know that it is better to go to the mountains to live.

——Xia

Zhi was just about to go home and continue working, when her cell phone rang again. This time it was not a message, but a phone call from Miss Liu downstairs.

Xia Zhi answered the phone, but before she could speak, Ms. Liu on the other end of the phone said anxiously: "Ms. Xia, did you watch the press conference just now? Oh my God! Is this the end of the world? I watch the website On the Internet and in my group, everyone is shouting that the end of the world is coming. My husband just ran downstairs and drove straight to the car, saying that he would pick up his relatives to live with us at home..." Ms. Liu on the other end of the phone obviously did not intend to let Xia Zhi mention it