Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31

Looking at the black air mass that was rotating more and more violently, Xia Zhi's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to face the direction of the team: "Run..." The surrounding

sounds were very noisy, but Xia Zhi's voice miraculously reached everyone. In one’s ear.

Many people looked up in confusion, looking for the owner of the sound.

However, the place was full of minions, and no one knew anyone.

Vincent was standing at the junction to help. After his ears received the reminder of Xia Zhi, he unconsciously glanced at the black abyss. Then I found that the black air seemed to be steaming up. His vision seemed to be cast into a shadow.

Without thinking, he pulled Fatty Bai and Fatty Liu beside him and yelled at the team members: "Get out of here quickly."

The others held tools in their hands, with puzzled faces on their faces.

Some people were obedient, threw their things on the ground, and ran up the mountain behind Vincent and others.

At this time, Xia Zhi had already taken out the armband-style dagger she had made while running. She didn't need to look back, she could feel a huge amount of energy being accumulated in the black abyss behind her, and it would be completed soon. Moreover, as the black energy gathered, the blue mark on her chest became frighteningly cold.

The feeling was deeper than ever, and she couldn't ignore the warning.

And just as a few of them were running desperately away from the black abyss, those who had experienced the mutation had their senses sharpened a lot.

Some people began to notice abnormalities in the Black Qi Abyss. Gritting his teeth, he picked up his equipment and followed Vincent and the others as they evacuated.

However, most people are still working hard.

However, no matter what choice is made. A minute later, in the black air abyss where the energy had been accumulated, the huge black spiral black air masses stopped rotating.

It was as if the pause button had been pressed.

But in the next second, this thing started to spin desperately again. Huge amounts of energy were ejected from the center of the spiral air mass.

Like a volcanic eruption, many black air masses were sprayed into different areas of the entire Nanming Mountain. Except for places with an altitude of more than 2,000 meters, no other place was spared. Even in residential areas, like volcanic ash falling from a volcanic eruption, a large number of black lumps fell from the sky.

Xia Zhi saw this and called Lao Mo worriedly. It happened that at this time, Lao Mo's phone couldn't be reached. Xia Zhi could only call her daughter's smart watch instead.

The moment the call was connected, Xia Zhi asked anxiously: "Feifei, Feifei. Are you okay? Where is old Uncle Mo?" The

voice on the other end of the phone was very noisy. There were many exclamations and screams.

"Mom, Mom, it's okay!"

"Xia Zhi, this is Lao Mo. We are okay. A lot of black air suddenly fell from the sky just now. I quickly took the child back to the house. Now we are all hiding in the house, and the door is closed. It's safe."

After hearing the words "very safe", Xia Zhi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

At the same time, many people not far behind her were desperately calling their families to confirm their safety.