Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21

"The black gas in the body of patients with allergic rhinitis cannot be eliminated." "The

special substances that make up the black gas can only accumulate in the body and cannot be removed." "

The blood in the patient's body is a major threat to healthy people." "

It is recommended when necessary , Isolate healthy people from sick people."

"A decision must be made as soon as possible. Otherwise, the number of allergic rhinitis patients will increase." ...

A

nationwide video conference is underway. All black gas research institutes across the country have been working hard for more than a month to determine that humans cannot analyze the specific components of black gas. As for the origin of this substance, no experts at home or abroad can offer any constructive opinions.

The only thing experts can know is that the reason why the black ants that first appeared mainly attacked allergic rhinitis patients was that they were attracted by the black gas in the patients' bodies. In other words, this kind of patient already has the conditions to attract black air creatures. Being around healthy people increases their risk of attack.

Such a meeting lasted for three days, and after three days, each suggestion was conveyed. Soon, relevant state departments took action.

At this time, Xia Zhi still didn't know what kind of situation he would face in the future. After cleaning up her family's growing room, she led her family to start a hard-working exercise regime. From the fifty-year-old Mo to the mute dog at home, they all have their own tasks that need training.

Early this morning, after their family finished eating and were just preparing for today's exercise task, the doorbell rang.

Xia Zhi walked over and took a look, and surprisingly, the person who came was actually a community worker.

"Miss Xia, this is your family's physical examination report."

After receiving the physical examination report, Xia Zhi did not open it directly to read it. She knew people from the community were coming to her door, and there must be something else going on. Sure enough, the community staff then reconfirmed and registered the number of people in her family, including the family dog ​​KK. After registering, they left.

While registering in the community, the strangers who had taken root in the corridor outside Xia Zhi's home kept poking their heads in toward the open steel door of her home. When they discovered that there was a big iron door behind the big steel door blocking their view, the expressions on their faces looked so stiff.

After Xia Zhi saw off the community staff, he asked directly to the middle-aged men and women who were peeping their heads: "What are you looking at?"

Those people obviously did not expect Xia Zhi's reaction.

You must know that they lived here after moving from their own community. Xia Zhi has been silent these past few days, as if he was afraid of them. Unexpectedly, he became brave now.

Several middle-aged men and women looked at each other, then looked at the bedding area they occupied, and shouted at their children who were lying on the bedding bed playing with their mobile phones. Then he looked at Xia Zhi, as if he wanted to cause trouble.

Xia Zhi sneered: "If you are not afraid of being driven away, just do it!"

Of course, the arrival of these people was opposed by the entire community. Even if some of these people are colleagues or relatives and friends from the community. But these people are obviously here to compete with them for living space and resources. It's strange to be welcomed.