Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51

People who are close to the northwest region, if they look up at this time, they will find that the plane that was originally like a small dot in the sky is getting bigger and bigger, getting closer and closer to the ground. It was as if the plane was about to plummet from the sky to the ground.

The pilot tried his best to keep the nose of the plane from falling.

The atmosphere in the cabin has become completely quiet. Everyone shook hands with each other's relatives and friends, as if they were quietly waiting for their fate to come.

It was at this time during the summer solstice that he untied his sling and solemnly handed the still ignorant daughter in his arms to Lao Mo. Then he kissed the big golden retriever whose expression turned serious. Then she said to everyone in the cabin: "Don't worry, nothing will happen to us."

After saying that, she looked at the mechanical sparrow corpses on the ground and the broken window that had been temporarily blocked by various things. Finally, he walked quickly towards the cockpit.

In the cockpit, the pilot and co-pilot were making their last efforts. Suddenly I heard a report from the security guard outside, and finally opened the cockpit door.

After Xia Zhi entered the cockpit, he glanced around and saw that the altitude of the aircraft on the instrument panel had dropped to a shocking level.

She didn't waste time, but explained her plan.

The other party has obviously never heard such unbelievable words, and is a little bit unable to recover.

"We're all going to crash anyway, so it's not bad to give it a try."

The driver obviously knew this truth, and after discussing it with the co-pilot, he agreed with what Xia Zhi said.

Xia Zhi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this.

Everything that happened next was like a dream to the people on this transport plane.

But now, Xia Zhi doesn't know how everyone will feel afterwards. She just followed her heart and started taking action. And this action, in essence, has an element of gambling in it.

No one in the cabin knew what Xia Zhi would do next. Vincent was immersed in self-blame, but when he saw Lao Mo silently carrying the child in a sling, he asked: "Is there anything I can do about Xia Zhi?" Lao Mo shrugged:

"Be prepared! Young man... ”

Before he finished speaking, everyone felt the fuselage shake. Then there was a feeling of weightlessness. After that, it felt like the plane had landed directly on the ground.

As the plane landed, the cabin lights were turned on in time.

In order to avoid secondary damage caused by the mechanical sparrow destroying the cabin glass. All glass window shutters in the cabin have been pulled down. Now the plane seems to have landed in an instant. Some people wanted to pull up the baffle to see what was going on outside.

However, before they could make any move, they were stopped by two soldiers who came out of the cockpit.

At the same time, the captain's voice rang again from the radio: "Attention, passengers, please keep quiet and do not leave your seats. Please fasten your seat belts..." The captain's

words were being played on the radio in a loop. In fact, the captain had already opened the cockpit door and followed Xia Zhi down from the plane.

What greeted them was a completely unimaginable world.