I AM MARRIED?

I was on a bed which didn't feel like mine and I had a bad headache and my body was aching from head to toe and I just opened my eyes when a tiny voice started crying. I woke up and found a tall guy who looked sorta of cute with brown hair and intense looking eyes standing near the cradle and he had a baby in his arms. I sat up with a groan and the baby had settled down by then the guy put the cute thing back into the cradle where she played with the glittery toys hanging above and the guy walked up to me and said "Good morning darling!!!" and he kissed my forehead and I was surprised because I didn't know this guy though I had a familiar feeling he was a stranger I pushed him away a bit too rudely and I could see he was a bit taken aback and hurt. He felt my forehead and I was about to push him away again when the doorbell rang and he went to check it.

He came back with a girl who looked like my sister Regina oddly. She said "Hi sissy!!!!" and then I said "Do I know you?" and she was a bit confused and she answered "Of course you do I am your sister Regina" and I thought my sister convinced my parents overnight to a visit to the parlour and had got a glow up and a haircut and answered "Regina!! How did you convince our father to let you glow up and have your hair cut You look so much taller than yesterday Did you have plastic surgery overnight too? And you are in so much trouble that hairstyle of yours is not accepted in our school You better find some way to convince the teachers" She looked more and more confused as I said this and said "Hey I am about to finish college and this hairstyle is perfectly ok with everyone there and at first you were the one who persuaded me to get this one" and I felt more confused cause my sister who was about to finish 6th grade is about to finish college? No way!! I should have mistaken this girl for my sister so I said "sry I mistook you for my sister and by the way who are you?" she was shocked and said" I am your sister Regina Catherine!!" I was more confused and my head started aching like I was trying to remember memories that were once there but now it was all gone!!! "then who is that?" I asked "is that my friend? Why am I sleeping on his bed and why is he holding a baby?"

My so-called sister looked at me like I hit her with an arrow with every question I asked and the baby started crying again and it looked like it wanted to be held by me. Then the girl sighed and looked at me and said "He is Julian your husband and she is your daughter Cassandra and I am your F**king sister Regina Catherine and stop playing around we know you are trying to pull off a prank and I am not falling for it sissy good luck next time!!!"

suddenly the guy said "no I think something is wrong with her she wouldn't go to that extent for a prank Regina" and she answered " no bro she is such a prankster u don't know her she will be alright I will take Cassandra now have a fun bot of you " but before she could finish I was already freaking out that ran out into the living room saw an empty room went in and locked myself in it. I looked around the room and saw photographs hanging all around and all of them were about.......me!!!...in one I was standing with that guy Julian in front of........MY SCHOOL!!!! I was in a prom gown and he was in a suit and it had the text "my love" I remember nothing of that sort and from the picture I guessed I went to prom with him??? Huh?? It makes no sense One minute I was a normal 10th grader facing life and the next minute here I am with a husband and daughter.

No no no there gotta be some mistake or misunderstanding there is no way this could happen. In another photo, Julian and I were standing in front of....CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY????? Huh?? Me? Cambridge? Wtf? I can't believe this I even went to Cambridge. And it had a text 'forever together' I freaked out and then I heard someone calling my name and I turned around and saw my friend Maria just as I remembered her but she was shimmering a little though I hugged her and before I could even say hi she said "listen, bro, I don't have much time. I died the night I entered your body cause....well....i was chanting die!die!die! And then I died but my lifetime goal was to make you fall in love with Julian and I hadn't achieved it so I, I mean my soul entered your body and I have been living as you for 12 years now and you just had Cassandra before 6 months and don't worry I chose to engineer for you and now you are a successful engineer from the photograph you must know you went to Cambridge with Julian and now you both are successful software engineers and don't worry you will remember everything about your work cuz it's your brain which studied it all and your memories will be back soon so don't freak out bro. Good luck bye!!!!!!!!" and poof Maria vanished and I was left here alone again.

i am damn sure i was hallucinating {don't wry i still remember wat is halucinating} I heaved a sigh and went out and I caught my reflection in the mirror there and I looked.......I looked beautiful and no longer nerdy. Whoa! I had brown hair(I know that already don't worry) and it was wavy and longer my almond eyes were now more visible and I looked so much mature I was no longer chubby and actually had a great body plusi looked like I had a major glow up cuz my face looked so damn better than i remember i was wearing a pink pokimon pyjama i looked awesome although i just woke up.(i am not bragging dont get me wrong).

Julian was waiting for me and came up to me and said "Babe you okay? I have put a day off and I asked for a day off for you too. Regina took Cassandra with her so shall we go out and relax a bit I am sure It will help you clear your mind" I edged away from Julian (though he is cute he is still a stranger to me i noticed that he curly hair and ocean blue eyes and well I had to admit that he looked way more than just cute) and suddenly there was a sharp pain in my head and it was so painful that I collapsed into Julian's arms and blacked out.

HI GUYS I AM NEW SO HOPE YOU PUT UP WITH MY SPELLING ERRORS!!!!PLS DO COMMENT TO HELP ME IMPROVE