THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU

JULIAN'S POV:

georgina nodded with a smile. that was a smile i have never seen on her for a very long time that it almost felt aleinish now. i just admired every inch of her. i felt like i will loose her anytime and had a very strong feeling to hold onto her. i watched her as she went inside to inform the others about her descision. i slowly followed her as i thought about the first time i saw her.

JULIAN'S FLASHBACK:

i was playing basketball and scored a point. we won and my team rejoiced at our win. i sat on the bench near by drinking a bottle of water when i casually looked at the other basketball court were the girls play.

i usually never took a liking for girls. i got so many confessions that i had to  make up a fake girlfriend to have some peace from all those crazy girls. as i randomly looked around a girl caught my eye. usually the girls there dont play that good and always lost any interschool basketball match but this particular girl played very well. 

dodging the opposite team players skillfully and making a basket. she had brown wavy hair to her shoulder length with cute almond eyes  with cute round face which was slightly tanned and her hair was in a ponytail. although she was short she played pretty well and she was pretty hot.

i realized i havent seen her around before this. there was another girl with her who was equally skilled in the game they seemed to be really close friends, the other girl was cute too and had pitch black hair with big doe eyes and she was very tall she seemed to be asian. both of them scored the most goals for their team.

my friend victor caught me staring at them and said "bro has someone finally caught your attention?" 

me who was full of pride then replied "n-no no what no never girls in the school are just full of themselves thinking they are princesses straight out of disney land or something those two should be the same. all girls are the same"

"i know you better than anyone julian and my instinct says that your single days are almost over now"

"seriously victor? can you please shut up for now?" i snapped at him.

he just shurgged and went to play again. soon recess was over and we were heading back in to the building when i overheard amelia one of the mean bullies talking.

"you saw that bitch there? she threw the ball straight at my face and my beautiful face got ruined and i even scraped my knee charollete."

the other bully answered "yes she is the new transfer student right? she played like an animal amelia she should have got disqualified for that but i wonder why the coach didnt say anything i bet she butter coated the coach. what was her name again?"

"george or something who cares anyways but i will make her pay for ruining my makeup"

they went on rambling and badmouthing all the other girls as i went past them this amelia took notice of me and started clinging to me like a leach.

"oh my god its julian!! hi julian!! how are you today? want to grab a drink at the cafe down the street after school?"

"no thanks amelia and now if you would please move out of my way i have a class to get to"

"omg you remember my name thats great see charrolete--"

"i said move out of my way"

she finally moved out of my way and i went to boys room to change my gym cloths.

~after sometime~

it was the period before lunch  and it was computer. it was my favorite period and i made my way to the back of the class along with victor. we both sat at the very last. the teacher called in someone from outside and introduced the 2 new girls who would be joining our class. i looked up from my notebook to see the girl i had seen earlier in recess. she took computer too.  her name was Georgina Anderson and the other girl was Park Lisa.  i and georgina made eyecontact and i looked away immediately and unfortunately victor noticed it and smirked.