RESTART

GEORGINA' PERSPECTIVE:

julian hugged me tightly. i felt very safe in his embrace, for a moment it was just the two of us and nothing else. his words gave me the strength to continue. i wish i never parted with him again. even if she is my sister she doesnt get to treat me that way and why should i care about the people who hate me julian made me realize there are people who love me and who are willing to go through everything with me so why should i be affected by some crazy witch sister when i have my friends and my family. 

i dried my tears and looked at julian and said " Ju i have decided like you said when i have you guys why should i cry??huh? and i am going to talk to lisa and win her back there is no way she would hate me that much something seems really off about all of this, the whole accident and especialy  samantha"

Now that I can think calmly something about samantha seems really off. Why does she hate me when we barely know eachother and first of all how does she know that she has a twin when I don't?

"Yes babe something is off about that lady but what do you think we should do now? Legally she is Lisa's guardian right now we can't do anything and if things get out of hands that witch could even try and persuade lisa to get a restraining order or something" 

"Julian I need to know about my so called sister first I need to talk to mom and then what company does Lisa work in?"

"I think it was something called britan tech or something "

"OH I got it!!! It was britany tech! Let me look it up"

Saying that I took out my phone to Google Brittany tech that's when I found it was the top most IT company in Britain. Right then I got an amazing idea.

"julian i know what to do"

saying that i looked up the company's address. i showed it to julian.

"its a tech company and thats where my speciality lies and there is a vacancy there for  a director of a department"

"woah woah woah!! georgina so you mean your going to work in lisa's company?"

"yup!"

"but what about ur job in new york?"

"i will resign! simple"

"woah wait georgina u talk as if its a simple thing. you want to work here but you need to have a house and then wat abt me? i still work in the US and what about cassy and her education?"

"ju in simple words i am gonna move here-no no we are gonna move here....book a flight to newyork now lets settle the business there and then come here ASAP and  as for your job u can  resign and find a new one here easily with your qualification and talent" 

" but- gina are you sure you want to abandon everything there and come here?"

 "yes julian i want my life to have a Restart" i replied with a smile.

JULIAN'S PERSPECTIVE:

she said "yes julian i want my life to have a restart" with a smile on her face.

she wanted to keep fighting and start a completely new life here and i was more than happy about it. in fact back at new york  although we try to get rid of our past mistakes they keep circling us no matter what. in order to have a peaceful life like a normal couple and get rid of my unspeakable past moving some where new is very neccesary but i am still a little bit hesitant because of my parents but there is no possiblity they will know about this and coming back home is sort of good.

according to gina and the others i am an american by birth but actually i was born in britain and brought up in america. the main point of living in london is to hide ourselves from my parents. cause if they find out then there is going to be a different level of disaster.

as all these thoughts run inside my head i smile back at my beloved georgina and replied "yes a restart is very much necessary after all the shit we have been through gina"