BESTIES ARE THE BEST

.......BLACK........... ~after few hours~.................. Why is my head aching like this, shit my back is paining a lot, I feel like I am sleeping on a rock or something, this bed or whatever it is is not as comfortable as the one in my home - wait I can say that's my home right, though I don't remember it?- Wow, the pillow that I am holding is so warm, it's nice,...wait since when did the pillows move? when I tried to open my eyes, they were blinded by the lights for a second after being closed for so long. That's when I saw what I was holding, I was peacefully sleeping holding Julian's hand. I was so freaked out that I shouted and woke him up, damn! for a change he was looking angelic more than cute sleeping but i ruined it. he was so confused and asked me something that i didn't understand, "Hmm?". why is he asking so many questions? He looks soooo cute while caring for me .

"No just tha-" That's when I fully remembered what happened, I was trying to say to him I was about to blackout and he didn't listen to me, so I didn't reply to him

"Are you okay now? Feeling better now, why did you shout?".

"What happened darling?" he asked.

"Don't you fucking dare call me darling Julian!!"

"Wait... what did I do?"

"WHAT THE HELL DIDNT YOU DO ?" just then i felt a sharp pain in my head and shut my eyes tightly julian who noticed this asked a million questions while trying to get me to drink some water i just shouted 2 words which made me feel better

"GET OUT!!!"

He felt so hurt after hearing my words, I could see that in his face, but I am not bothered about it, he didn't care about me when he should have. he left the room, and after a few minutes Lisa entered the room. "Hey bro..... Now only I came to know about your acute amnesia, are you feeling okay now, do you need any-"

that's when I started to cry like a baby, a literal baby. She started soothing me and asked "what happened why are you crying? Did that fucking miller hurt you bro, say me did he? I will fucking kill him if he even makes you drop a single tear".

"Lisa...julian-He...Wait who's miller?"

"Oh sorry I forgot about your amnesia its julian's last name- WAIT!WHAT DID THAT FUCKING BASTARD JULIAN DO?"

"Lisa-He-Can you answer me truthfully?"

"Yes"

"Does Julian love me like how Victor loves you?"

"What? Are you nuts or something why are you asking this?"

"Because-Because...It felt to me like Victor would do anything for you, but-but Julian he didn;t even listen to when I said him I was about to blackou-"

I dunno I guess the phrase "didn't listen" turned her into a angry bird or something, but she said--not said actually she shouted "JULIAN FUCKING MILLER, COME HERE THIS SECOND, HOW DARE YOU HURT HE-"

the nurse sitting her interrupted and said "Ma'am this is a hospital, please maintain silence"

"Have you ever been so close to your bestie than your husband?"

"No ma'am bu-"

"Just shut up-JULIAN MILLER I AM GONNA KILL YOU -NO TORTURE YOU IN THOUSANDS OF WAYS FOR HURTING MY BEST FRIEND!"

Julian came in, and to my surprise the Victor guy too, that Victor guy asked Lisa "Baby what happened? Why are you shout---"

"VICTOR JUST SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE I NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH MY BEST FRIEND'S HUSBAND"[my personnally favourite dailouge of lisa]