UNEXPECTED STRANGER

She asked "who is he?"

I looked at her in shock and said "wait....who is sam? Plus girl i know u don't want to see victor right now but hes gone thro so-"

"I mean it who is he???and if ur not sam who r you?"

"Well i am Georgina ur bestie well was ur bestie anyways u don't know how scared i was seeing u here and plus he is well was ur fiance before u came to London"

"Well......why did i come to London again?"

"Srsly???Lisa r u srs right now?"

"Well miss i am srs and i always have been srs being the CFO of BRITTANY tech"

"Wait- ur the CFO OF SOME COMPANY??!! great improvement gurl"

"Miss who r u if ur not my assistant Sam u look like her but I claim to be George something are u her twin or something?"

"Wat??? I am ur bestfriend U DONT REMEMBER ME??"

"Well i think i vaguely remember having a best friend who betrayed me but everything is fuzzy i don't remember her anymore if ur her then i recommend u not to show up before me and pls contact my family and my assistant "

I just stood there blinking and then it hit me she doesn't remember me or anything that happened before she came to London...

Victor came near her and said "Babe I know ur mad and u can always be mad but don't scare me by saying u don't remember me"

"She said ur my fiance right? Well i don't remember u so I think we will call off the engagement "

"WAT!!!!LISA-"i cut off victor.

"victor she is serious she doesn't remember us i think--i think---we should call to he doctor first"

I dragged victor out with me and eyed Julian telling him to control victor and not let him inside the ward for now he nodded.after that i turned towards Haley and Maria who were waiting to pump information out of me. But i felt so sad to break their hearts.

"Guys I don't think she remembers us"

They went pale and looked stupified I looked at Kevin and with a look asking for explanation....

"Wat?? How is that even possible" he said being in shock himself.

"I dunno but she doesn't remember me or victor and she said to cal her assistant or someone named sam but lemme call auntie first"

I called Lisa's parents her mom picked up.

AUNTIE: hello?

ME: hello auntie this Georgina

AUNTIE: oh hi dear it's been a while since I spoke to I don't know wat happened between u girls but Lisa seemed to get pissed off if I mention u recently

ME: yes auntie we got into a misunderstanding but that's not important now she got into a car accident it's just me Maria Haley and victor here in the hospital I prefer u come here on the next flight as soon as possible

She went quite for sometime I grew worried

ME: auntie are you okay? She has woken up but i recomend u coming as fast as possible

AUNTIE: yes dear we get we will be there in the next flight pls take care of my dear Lisa we are on our way there

She said that half sobbing and i felt more heart breaking than ever.her parents live in korea since she is originally Korean and they lived in America untill she completed her studies and then her parents went back to korea.

I looked back at Kevin to find if he has gotten to the solution yet just then Maria and Haley came out rushing.

"Gurl she remembers us!!!" Said Maria in anticipated tone.

"How come she doesn't remember u and victor specifically though?" Asked Haley.

I felt a way of releif but at the same time it broke my heart to the fact that she doesn't remember only me.

Kevin who seemed to have come out of his deep thought answered this time " it is possible how did I not see that coming??!! Argh!!"

He grunted in frustration then turned towards is and continued.

"It's possible at rare cases when the patient undergoes this type of surgeries there is possible chance of memory loss about a person or two in particular but not entirely but they will have fazed memory of meeting them but they wudnt remember anything in specific about them....."

"Is it recoverable? Like me?" I asked him.

He looked down unable to meet my eyes " it's possible but we can't guarantee she will surely recover at times it maybe permanent "

Victor semed to have heard it to he just walked away with sadness and regret pasted on his face. I dropped into the nearby chair i had thought i wud be able to convince her and beg for her forgiveness but now I can't even ask for forgiveness because she doesn't even remember who I am. I felt tears forming in my eyes i tried hard not to let them spill Julian sat beside me and took me in his warm embrace and then I couldn't hold it back anymore I let it all out and cried while he just held me.

Right then i heard footsteps rushing down the hospital corridor I didn't have the energy to see who it was cuz i cudnt care less but then i cud sense every one stand still without moving and I could feel something wrong and soon the footsteps stop before the door to Lisa's room i turn around only to come face to face with a girl with long brown hair almond eyes fair tone in a red formal wear.

The more important detail about this stranger is that....she looked exactly like me.