Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The Queen Mother and Her Majesty stepped onto the gorgeous carpet of the Liangyi Palace together, and walked towards the tall and glorious main entrance under the gaze of everyone.

In the palace, the concubines and courtiers looked at each other, a little curious, and kept looking outside while sitting on their seats.

Qi Baolin frowned and looked at Shen Ji's empty seat, and muttered: "Looking at someone silent every day, you have a lot on your mind!"

Lu Cairen raised his long eyelashes and looked out of the hall, his face calm and gentle, but his hand holding the handkerchief revealed a bit of nervousness.

When Shen Baolin's maid Shuang Ying came to deliver the letter that day, she only said that this was a good thing that would please the Queen Mother, and asked her to just say a few words for her, and there was nothing else to worry about.

She also asked Shuangming what he wanted to do, but Shuangming said mysteriously that the little master didn't need to ask more questions, and that he had to keep something fresh.

Shen Ji has been favored recently and is not a reckless person. She then agreed. If the Queen Mother really cares about her, then she must be a part of it. If she is really unlucky enough to offend the Queen Mother, then she will only say a few words, not The originator.

Which one is more important is worth the gamble.

It's just that for some reason, she has been feeling vaguely in her heart recently. It seems that Shen Ji is not as timid and easy to handle as she imagined, and things always develop in directions she doesn't expect.

The Liangyi Palace is located on a high ground, and there are ninety-nine and eighty-one white jade steps at the north and south gates. The emperor held the queen mother's hand, and they walked side by side to the outside of the palace. They stood in front of the white jade railings, with a panoramic view of the huge palace.

Under the blue sky, the golden sunlight at noon covers the earth, the golden tiles and red walls, the fairy palace and the Qiongyu are so majestic.

The Queen Mother and Her Majesty raised their heads together. In the palace palaces, eight huge paper kites were raised one after another, with gold characters on the red background clearly written on them.

"The sun and the moon are bright, the pines and cranes are everlasting"

Under several streamers of the same length were neatly arranged Buddhist scriptures. The Queen Mother looked at them and identified them. They were "Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva's Original Vow Sutra" and "Longevity Sutra", which talked about filial piety and wished longevity.

She remembered that the queen recommended Shen Baolin to the emperor because of a Buddhist scripture.

It seems today that although Shen Baolin was born as a commoner, he was brave enough to send such a congratulatory gift in front of so many people today.

She has an eccentric approach to swordsmanship and is quite knowledgeable about Buddhism, but she is an eccentric woman who is a bit interesting.

The Queen Mother turned her head and glanced at the Emperor, then looked up again at the paper kites in the sky. In the gentle spring breeze, she suddenly remembered how she took the Emperor to fly the paper kites with him in the spring when he was a child.

The palace is strict and there is no freedom, and the fun that little babies can have is extremely limited. The emperor has been restless since he was a child. He loves to pester people and ask questions. He is curious about everything.