Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

The next two days, Shen Ji went to bed again.

The newlyweds who entered the palace were able to sleep for three days in a row. They were so favored by His Majesty, and they were in the limelight for a while.

Inside the Jianzhang Hall.

Shen Ji pulled the brocade quilt with his hands to cover his bare skin, his sleepy eyes still filled with the afterglow of last night's pleasure.

It was getting late, Qin Yuan had already stood up and was being washed and changed by the palace servants. Hearing the movement behind him, his dark eyes darkened slightly and he turned his head to glance at Shen Ji.

After noticing the gaze, her confused eyes gradually became clear, and then she seemed to realize something and hid half of her face under the quilt in shame.

Quite pitiful and cute.

Qin Yuan smiled unnoticeably, but his voice was still calm and calm: "Today is the day to go to Fengyi Palace for morning and evening meditation. I will go to see the queen tonight, so you don't have to wait."

Shen Ji was stunned for a moment, then nodded obediently: "Yes, I remember."

The first three days of each month, the middle of the month, and the last three days of the month are the days when the whole palace selects concubines above the rank of attendant to go to Fengyi Palace for morning and evening meditation.

Today is February 28th, which is at the end of February. It is also the first time that Shen Ji officially pays homage to the Queen as a concubine.

The fact that she is here today is probably due to the Queen's deliberate promotion. Although she is not sure, but she is now a low-key person, but she is extremely popular, and she will be the target of public criticism today.

Whether it's to impress the queen or to protect yourself, it's always right to behave appropriately.

From Jianzhang Palace, walk straight north for a while and you will find Fengyi Palace.

Although the distance was close, Shen Ji did not dare to delay at all, for fear that he would be accused of being coquettish if he was too late.

If he could arrive before the other concubines, he would at least be diligent.

Jianzhang Hall guards the palace road directly in front of it, which leads directly to the Imperial Garden. On the left side of the palace road is Fengyi Palace, and to the right is Chenyou Palace.

If there were concubines who lived a little further away, many of them would pass by the Imperial Garden first and then go to Fengyi Palace.

The terrain is like this, and this four-way intersection is where many people must pass in the morning and dusk.

When Shen Ji came out of Jianzhang Hall with Shuangying, it was still early in the morning, and a thin layer of ink blue covered the sky. The road could not be seen very clearly. It was expected that he would not meet anyone at this moment.

As luck would have it, when I reached the fourth intersection before turning left, I heard someone's voice coming from the imperial garden in the distance: "I'm so sleepy. If I hadn't come to see the Queen first because I have something to do today, I would never have gotten up like this." Good morning, nothing bothers me every day!"

The palace maid beside her was obviously a little frightened, and whispered: "My lord, please keep your voice lower. Be careful that walls have ears. It would be bad if someone listens to you."