Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Shen Ji opened his eyes dimly, and through a window, he saw the thin night outside, and knew that it was almost time for dinner.

She stretched out her hand and put it on Qing Chen's wrist and stood up slowly: "Your Majesty is coming to Du Yuxuan temporarily. I think you need to have a meal here. You can send someone to the Shangshi Bureau to inform them so that they can prepare it. "

Qing Chen agreed and helped her to the couch before stepping back. As soon as Shen Ji sat down, Qin Yuan stepped in and saw her round belly. Even the loose palace skirt could not cover her pregnant body. His anxious heart was relieved. It was a little quieter.

Seeing His Majesty walk in, Shen Ji consciously did not force himself to stand up and salute. He put his delicate hands on his belly and said softly: "Your Majesty is here."

Qin Yuan hummed, sat next to Shen Ji, and naturally held her warm hand: "Look at her rosy complexion and warm hands. I feel more at ease than anything else."

Shen Ji smiled lightly and said with concern: "February is the end of winter and the beginning of spring. The temperature rises at noon, but it is cold at night. My hands are warm, but your Majesty's hands are cold."

"I heard that there is a severe drought in Suzhou. Your Majesty has been worried about this matter in recent days, but no matter how hard you work, you have to take care of yourself. You are the master of the world and the hope of the people of Suzhou. Only if you take care of yourself can the people survive."

"Qing Tan, the small kitchen has prepared a soup to replenish the body and ward off the cold. I'll give your Majesty a bowl to warm you up."

Qin Yuan saw Qingtan accept the order and retreat, and said warmly: "I am very relieved that you are gentle and sensible. I will also take good care of myself."

"Since your fall, I brought Qingtan and Qingchen to your palace. How are they serving them? Are you still used to them?"

There was no one else in the room, Shen Ji hooked his finger, and his tone became softer, with a hint of coquettishness: "The maid who has been serving your Majesty for a long time is more stable and smarter than anyone else, Susu." I like His Majesty's thoughts very much."

"It's just a pain to Your Majesty. You have such a capable palace maid to give Susu two. Even if you give birth to a child in the future, you won't be able to pay it back."

Every time he comes to Du Yuxuan, whether Shen Ji is gentle and obedient, cute or charming, Qin Yuan can always feel comfortable and comforted.

It seemed that as soon as I saw her, no matter how many worries I had in my heart, they would be eliminated unconsciously by her stunning eyebrows and clear and pleasant voice.

As time went by, the freshness of the first meeting was gone, but my peace of mind and my love for her remained fresh and became more and more profound.

Especially now that Shen Ji is pregnant with their first child, he has too many expectations and high hopes for this unborn child, as if the little family in his heart can be complete only after the child is born.

He raised his hand to caress Shen Ji's smooth cheek, and said in a soft voice: "What I gave you, of course there is no reason to take it back. Qingtan and Qingchen are the maids who have been married to the emperor for several years. They have a calm temperament and are well-informed. Guang, with them by your side to serve you in everything, I can feel more at ease."

"Tomorrow morning I will go out of the palace to pray for rain with the queen. This trip will take at least half a month. By then the harem will be without a master, and the queen mother will guard the palace. I will also order you and Lu Cairen to take care of the pregnancy. With the dragon heir as your top priority, no one will make things difficult for you. In addition, the Queen Mother acts vigorously and resolutely, and people with impure thoughts in the palace will not dare to do anything."