Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

When Liu Cairen mentioned the silver coins, his proud smile faded a little.

She looked around and saw no one, then frowned and said, "Why are you in such a hurry? I said I would take you in front of His Majesty, so of course I would, and I didn't say when. Besides, you gave me the silver coins." , don't make it sound like you've made some shady deal."

This was not the first time An Chongyi had hinted at this matter, but Liu Cairen was either careless or said he was not in a hurry, making it clear that he was taking money to do nothing and was deliberately teasing her.

She knew that Liu Cairen had come to Merlin frequently since he was favored, and today she had made up her mind to come to Merlin to confront her. As expected, she got caught. It was fine that they didn't break up with each other a few times before, but today, the two of them must fight against each other. The words are clear!

An Chongyi sneered: "Today you push tomorrow and tomorrow to the day after. When will you be ready to lead me in front of His Majesty? I have just said that when Your Majesty favored me, you fawned over me every day. Where did you go? Wherever I follow you, I always tell you, Your Majesty, you are proud now, so you should give me a hand! It's better now, you turn your back and deny me, and you still tease me like this, you really think I am not you Isn't it possible?"

These words were unpleasant, and Liu Cairen's face paled for a moment, but then he thought about it, she was the one who had regained His Majesty's favor now, and it was not An Chongyi. So what if she was furious? If she was angry again, she would not be better than her now. Low status.

Liu Cairen turned his head and said with a smile: "You still have the nerve to mention the past? At least we had a friendship in Dongyuan, and we were in the same place every day. You climbed up to Concubine Lin's high branch and was favored by Concubine Lin. I was proud of the day, but when His Majesty came back, you kicked me out. Do you think I would believe you when you mentioned me in front of His Majesty? The reason why I treat you like this now is not because you treated me like this in the past."

After that, she sneered, broke off the snowy plum branch in her hand and held it in her hand: "Besides, you fell out of favor because of your disobedience and deliberately framed Yu Wanyi. How do you know that His Majesty will not think about it when he sees you now?" The day I got up, I disliked you even more. Yu Wanyi is favored now and is at the height of the sun. If I speak for you, Your Majesty will be implicated. With my little favor, will it be easy for me to get up? "

An Chongyi thought that he could start over after falling out of favor for so long. He never thought that he would be teased for a lifetime and stabbed in the spine again and again. This incident was clearly between Chang Gui and Yu Wan. Yi deliberately framed him!

Her face turned green and white, and she gritted her teeth and said, "More than a year has passed since this incident. Your Majesty is busy with things. If no one mentions it on purpose, how could your Majesty remember it? Now that Mrs. Qi is dead, Mrs. Lu was pregnant with the person I was suddenly thrown into the cold palace, which shows how difficult life is in the palace. After I fell out of favor, the people in the Ministry of Internal Affairs were responsible for serving food, and I relied on the support of my mother's family to live a decent life. "

"Besides, Concubine Lin has given up on me a long time ago. Over the past few days, I have realized that no one can be trusted. If we don't unite as one, how will we live in the future! If you speak for Yu Wanyi like this, Has she ever looked at you!? She is also a selected servant who has been in the palace for five years. She is a commoner and has climbed above everyone else. You and I are from official families, so don't say it like you are so respectful!"