Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Shen Ji was a little surprised and hurriedly stood up, saluted and thanked her, and said softly: "Concubine, thank you for your kindness, your majesty, and thank you for your kindness, the queen mother."

"My concubine's act of rescuing people was an unintentional act. I never thought there would be retribution. It's just that I am a mother myself now and can't bear to have children."

Shen Ji in the palace was delicate and gentle, her eyes full of surprise. When she thanked him, she had panic written all over her body. It was clear that she was also a weak woman, but she still rushed out to save the eldest son of Sheng Guogong. Naturally, she deserved this grace.

The Liangyi Palace was full of concubines and guests. Qin Yuan lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Ji. He did not overly conceal his love for Shen Ji and said: "You have a pure nature, you have done meritorious service in raising the emperor's heirs, and you serve me well. This You deserve it."

Shen Ji once again made a happy sound, and glanced at Qin Yuan tenderly, then bowed his head and sat down again.

It is a great good thing that the jade concubine is promoted to the throne. The reason why Mrs. Sheng Guogong is a person who knows how to repay her kindness and mentions it is because of this effect.

She wiped away her tears, turned around and congratulated with a smile: "Your Majesty, I am so kind to you. I would like to congratulate you first."

After the Queen Mother carefully looked at the young prince's safety, she smiled and led Mei Ying down: "Jade concubine saved Lang'er by chance. It's also fate. It's best if Lang'er is safe. You can also Feel at ease."

"Lang'er can be cared for by His Majesty and the Queen Mother, so that the concubine can be saved from danger. In the final analysis, it is because of His Majesty's blessing and protection. I used to worry that Lang'er was young and didn't go out often. What happened today is like this." Once that's over, I'm afraid I'll have to come to the palace to see you more often. I hope your Majesty and the Queen Mother won't dislike me either, or Lang'er." Mrs. Sheng Guogong bowed in the palace and spoke very beautifully.

The Queen Mother smiled and said: "Usually you don't like to go to the palace the most. You love Lang'er like a baby. Now it's natural that you are willing to go to the palace more often. The Ai family can also see this child more."

"Actually, someone with Lang'er's status will go to the Imperial Academy to study at the Imperial Academy when he is one year old. If he walks around the palace more often, it will be more convenient for him to go to school in the future."

Mrs. Sheng Guogong held Lang'er's hand and saluted again with a smile: "What the Queen Mother said is that Lang'er is a naughty child. In the future, he will study in the Imperial College and study with the princes and princesses. I'm afraid there is something for you to worry about."

She took her children and sat down. After the interlude, the small banquet continued as usual.

Many concubines who have been in the palace for several years cannot hold the position of a fourth-grade concubine, but Shen Ji can easily get it.

Except for the few concubines who had made good friends with Shen Ji who were really happy, the rest were probably not happy at all.

After the banquet, the wives said goodbye to His Majesty, the Queen Mother and the Queen one by one, and took a carriage from the Kaiser Gate to leave the palace and return home. Shen Ji watched Mrs. Sheng Guo and the Crown Prince leave the Liangyi Palace with a faint smile on her face. meaning.

Today is the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first lunar month. Your Majesty will rest in the Queen's Palace. The last time the beauty Ke came to the palace, Your Majesty did not touch the Queen's face, so naturally he will not do so today.