Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

In the eleventh year of Cheng'an, it was late spring and early summer.

The third prince, Qin Zizhao, was six years old. According to the rules, he went to the Imperial Academy to study.

On the first day of study, I couldn't sleep in bed, so the maid and nun who accompanied me tried their best and failed to bring any books.

On the fifth day of study, I yawned repeatedly in class and couldn't wake up.

On the tenth day of study, I asked Princess Changle at the next table to talk about catching bugs, but the teacher punished her by copying Jingzi a hundred times. She even cried while copying when she came back.

Shen Ji could not tolerate this child who was clearly in the harem but grew up under the love of his parents.

Zizhao is usually very smart, he talks and does things, knows rules and etiquette, has a sweet mouth, and his brain works very fast, but he always looks lazy when he goes to school.

Shen Ji thought about it and blamed it on him not liking school so much. It was his first time going to school. Compared with the past when he was playing around every day, he was inevitably tired, so he decided to take care of him.

From then on, after some serious education, he set rules for him.

He was not allowed to be criticized by the Imperial Tutor when he went to the Imperial College every day, and he had to study hard. Otherwise, not only would there be no snacks to eat that day, but everyone in the palace would ignore him, and they would open a small stove for him to learn to read when he came back.

This punishment may not seem important at first glance, but Zizhao used to be loved by everyone in Chenyou Palace. Everyone who saw him would hold hands and say hello, and he always liked to eat some soft and sweet pastries.

It suddenly cut off his mental pleasure and cut off his food and drink. Such a double blow was actually very cruel to a child who was actually five years old and pretended to be six years old.

Zizhao was a kid, so he knew that Shen Ji was serious, but was really afraid of not being able to eat snacks and being ignored, so he cried every night while practicing calligraphy and studying.

Fortunately, he was well-behaved and sensible, knew that his mother-in-law was doing it for his own good, and had strong adaptability. Within six or seven days, he gradually adapted to the life in the Imperial College, and even came back with an unprecedented compliment.

The teacher at the Imperial College said that Zizhao was talented and made rapid progress in his studies. He was so happy that he trotted back to the palace all the way.

After returning to the palace, Shen Ji brought Shuang Ying and the others to praise him again and again. He experienced the feeling of being praised for his good study and became more willing to study.

Parenting was quite effective, and Shen Ji's mood finally cleared up.

In the dog days of July, Chang'an is scorching hot, and the ice offerings in Chenyou Palace every day make people feel a little upset.

But this year, because Zizhao was entering the Imperial Academy for the first time, Shen Ji wanted to watch him more, lest he would become discouraged without encouragement and encouragement, so he did not agree to Qin Yuan's suggestion to spend the summer.

But the days were getting hotter day by day. Shen Ji was wearing cool clothes in the palace and shaking his fan, but he still broke out in a thin layer of sweat.

Shuangying came in from the outside, followed by two palace maids, and said with a smile: "Mother, this is the ice cream that your majesty ordered to bring to you. They are all your favorite food."