One Evening Together... Changing Phases

Chapter 5

One Evening Together... Changing Phases

Kalpana continued showing her "Anger" expression, while Raghav kept on laughing after enjoying his prank. Though prank wasn't that effective, it did bring him satisfaction of teasing her. "Now that's enough!!" Kalpana said angrily. Raghav looked at her wish huge grin and subsidising laughter... He adds, "But seriously, that was fun." Kalpana picks up her purse, "Please go away!! Stop following me now... I have loads of work to do." Saying so, she passes him.

Raghav stops there without budging, as she moves away. He sees her going away, Raghav knows she is still scared enough to walk alone and hence after a while he shouts with huge smile, "Are you sure you will be able to manage all alone? And won't be scared of wicked witches... or should I join yaa" Kalpana stops, turns back to reply with equal loud pitch, "You think you are some kind of hero? Who would just be around saving your heroines? Go wherever you want, I don't care!! " Raghav turns back to leave in other direction with smirk... sure to enough to hear her call him and... "You are sooo heartless!!!" he heard her shout..!! Which makes him turn back to see her scared face... Kalpana gulps, as she walks towards him, "You really think it is any good idea, to let a girl walk all alone on this dark road..." Raghav smiles, "Is it really good idea for you to use extra brains and reject the offer by Mr. Kapoor to use Taxi?" Kalpana feels irritated, "Yes, he had offered it for now, MORE because you had to reach your hotel, not for my safety, and tomorrow, he may again ask me for rent of using taxi off service... SO NO Thanks to him..." Kalpana looks at him, "Now ! Come we are getting late!! You can walk along till Prem's house, he will drop me home after his work." Raghav rolled his eyes... "Prem's work isn't to get data of whole universe... It's a very simple task, he will manage/ he should manage... You better go home, or else, I will be late for meeting tomorrow... he says while walking along..." Kalpana looks at him, "But any work should have been handed over sometimes back, when he had made the presentation, and not a night before meeting." Raghav stopped, "Can You please stop giving me tips on how to handle my employees, and how to work... I have been working now since last 12 years, and out of which 6 years independently." Kalpana gives him "Whatever" looks and moves ahead, "Ab chalo," (Now come on..!)... Raghav doesn't move, "Two conditions, 1. You will say Please come and help me out, and let me reach home safely... 2. You won't converse in Hindi ahead." Kalpana comes towards him, and in a challenging tone asks, "So are you scared of Hindi? Gosh.. You cannot even speak in Hindi at all, you are soo bad at it." Wish success of her plans, "I can speak Hindi and that too with proper framing, I understand it too, Got it Miss Attitude." Kalpana replies back with smile, "Cool, so condition 2 is eliminated, i will talk in the way I wish to be it, Hindi or English!" Kalpana ended with a wink. Raghav had no other option, but to agree, as she said, "Chalo, now don't waste time, you need to be up very early today..."
Raghav : "Condition 1 is still pending, You cannot bark orders to me... You need to plead me..."
Kalpana turns back: "In your dreams!"

Raghav turns back to leave, "I am going my way then..." Kalpana is shocked, "Ok fine... Please help me reach Prem's home... It's my humblest of all request to you..!!" Raghav gives Kalpana a victory smirks, while she rolls her eyes..., "Shall we now?" Raghav raises his eyebrows, Kalpana corrects herself with a fake smile, "Shall we Please go ahead now...?"Raghav and Kalpana starts walking ahead. After few minutes of their walk, Kalpana hears a ring on her phone, it was from Prem, Raghav thinks, "What a useless creature? Can't he even make ppt? Was Sammy right about Prem being too much dependent on someone... and that someone is this girl here?" Kalpana looks at Raghav as she picks up the call,

Kalpana: "Prem, wait a while, I will be there in few minutes!"

Prem: "Kalpana where have you been? Aunty had called me up as she couldn't reach you, she was worried...!! I just had lied you are with me but you phone was also not reachable and..."