On Your Mark! Get Set Go!

Chapter 8

On Your Mark! Get Set Go...!!

Bonjour Les Amis, ooops... I keep on forgetting, "Hindi" "Hindi" "Hindi".

So, here i had some time and laptop, to put up the update... As Suggested...

Day ended with exhaustion and feeling of tiredness for everyone, including Mumbaikars like Prem and Kalpana. However, rest all of them had that tint of enjoyment as well, throughout the day, except Raghav. For him, this was like a revenge taken on him for no reason. He stared on laughing gang, which included, Sammy, Maya and Prem, who entered hotel for dinner. After completing their dinner, all settled down in taxi, all of them "kind of" feel body-ache, mainly cuz of the adventurous day they had, and "terrible" in terms of Raghav. They went by train, entered it pushing and hushing, kept on standing most of the journey, which has given them pain in their legs and arms. To add to it, Kalpana had purposely planned their return trip by bus, had given them fair idea about traffic in Mumbai and troubles faced by it. Had they been in their special AC car, the journey would have ended in mere discussions about projects and other "healthy" talks, unlike the time literally wasted standing and staring at people for a while and finally being seated next to someone, who was sweating and odour was for sure not the pleasant one which Raghav could tolerate, before he stood up and decided to give the seat to some other old person, Kalpana looked at him and smiled, evil smile he guessed, which did gave him idea, all this is purposely planned by her. There was surely an option for AC bus, which was chosen under the excuse of less frequency. He was pissed off, travelling by road almost took up 3-4 hours of their time, which was not acceptable by him, and one thing was added to his irritation was Sammy and Maya enjoyed this time, even if they were standing, Kalpana was just pointing out at certain things while travelling, added it's history and geography and maybe slight tinges of her own senseless humour, which didn't even make sense to him, and he could also see Kalpana glancing at him after few minutes to make sure, his life is still horrible, till he was given a seat on window, which soothed his irritation little with wind touching it. But very next moment Kalpana and Prem had got the seat next to each other and he can clearly see their interactions from far. Once other seats around them were empty, Prem invited Sammy and Maya to join them around, while Raghav was invited last, he could notice Kalpana's glances on his increasing level of frustration. He couldn't tolerate this over-smart lady anymore, and decided this time, he will teach her lesson and in hardest possible way he decided as he dropped himself on the bed. "You think you know everything and are perfect right Kalpana? Now I will show you!!" thought Raghav.

On the other hand as Kalpana rode to her home in rickshaw, she admitted to herself, she wanted to irritate and piss Raghav off for keeping her hungry the other day, by making him stand on his feet, but she didn't expect him to behave oddly around, " I Agree, I had purposely planned to come by bus, in addition to giving "Outsiders of Mumbai" adventurous experience, she thought of introducing other areas of Mumbai than Southern Part, But that Raghav Singhaniya..., Such a strange man," she thought. "I really hoped he would have joined us, in seeing the beautiful sites and gardens while travelling, but he ... He decided to just roll his eyes?? I tried ignoring him, but just his sweet gesture of him giving up seat inspite of being tired and standing, caught my attention as smile reached my face, again witnessing his frown. Don't know what problem does he have with me. I still tried telling him to join us, but it went all in vain, and indeed was happy when Raghav got seat, that I didn't go and make him stand up under pretext of Ladies first," Kalpana chuckled at the thought of when she had offered seat to Maya when Raghav was offered first. And Prem she wondered, poor guy is still so scared of Raghav, that ... though I felt as "Lead" person of the meeting he should have been invited first, but I guess,... Don't know, what was Prem thinking. She was brought out of her own thinking process with Rick coming to halt near her building.

Raghav pulled his laptop towards himself and started searching and looking at map of Mumbai...! "I need to know this damn city as clearly as possible! Specially these locations near "Palghar and Vasai" area, and he realized someone can help him. After about 1 hour, Raghav closed the flap of his laptop, "Be ready for upcoming twist in your perfect geography knowledge Ms. Jadhav!" he smirked as he thought and laid down on bed. Raghav remembered Prem and Kalpana, feeling disappointed yet again, he snored off to sleep.

While Kalpana recollected how Raghav joined her at door and he was smiling. "He isn't that bad... Yaa Yeh meri Sangarsh ka asar hai?" (He isn't that bad, or is the effect of my company) She chuckled as she drifted off to sleep.

Hence in the Raghav or Kalpana had different perception about the whole day and each other, which surely will have some after-effects. But what are they?? (Wait on for next chapter... Coming soon..)

As next day came, all of them settled down in the car to head towards the meeting place. On reaching there they were greeted by Maya. "So, Raghav tomorrow we head to Palgar, and I guess Prem should have discussed the location and appointment there right?" asked Maya turning to Prem who nodded in positive. Raghav wanted to say something, but Maya continued, "Good and Sammy?" as all of them turned to Sammy was sitting on the sofa in hall, and was dozing off. This brought about glinch of laughter among them, but Raghav, got back to his mode of realization, "Sammy Wake Up!" he shouted, but no effect! This made Prem laugh out louder, making Raghav angrier and his laughter brought back Sammy to place from sleep. He got up rubbing his eyes lightly, "I am sorry, actually I am too tired, and yesterday..." Maya laughed and assured him in agreement, "Yesterday was fun, but I still have slight pain in my legs." And Prem to added, "Yes me too." Raghav looked at this as a chance with an excuse, he would have directly told this, but now he got it. "Ok, in that case you all can rest tomorrow, I will go to Palghar all alone, I have some work in Vasai too, I mean I have dad's friend there, who stays there, so, I plan to stay over with them as well, and maybe leave by night." Sammy agreed immediately, this indeed would be break he wanted. But Prem suggested, "He too would accompany him, as he knows someone there too, and he will manage!" Maya nodded but Raghav glared at him angrily, "No need Prem! You need not worry about it, I am sure yau... I mean Kalpana would be able to guide in nicely. Right?" Prem nodded, and Maya asked for confirmation, as she was not really sure about this decision of Raghav. "I will go in the taxi and be back soon after meeting Mr. Desai there in Vasai Resort about Palghar land." All of them seemed ok with it. Raghav was content, that it all worked and now, no one will save Kalpana from his plan!

After Sahil convinced Kamla and Vitthal and also taking assurances from Kalpana to be in contact, Kalpana reached the hotel and waited for Raghav who came by after 1 hour of the decided time, which had already marked beginning of Kalpana's irritation. "Be ready for more twists Miss Jadhav! This is just the beginning," he thought as he settled down in front seat of the car. Kalpana was bit surprised by him sitting there as mostly, it is apt. when driver's next seat is empty, when only one person is along in the car. But she ignored the thought and started the car, turning it to the left and out of the main gate... to begin the journey for day... Ooops Evening.