Angry Bird- Angry- Hungry Bird!

Chapter 6

Angry Bird-Angry Hungry Bird!

As morning sun started rising up in the sky, it's bright rays started distracting undisturbed sleep of Kalpana. She woke up by putting her palms across her face to stop the rays falling on her eyes. It was almost 7, she could see on the huge watch in his hotel room. She looked around and realized happening of last evening. She decided to leave the place before Mr. Singhaniya wakes up.

Raghav woke up from his sound sleep exactly after an hour. The first thing he had realized was previous night, Kalpana and himself chatting in balcony. He had to apologise to Kalpana was something that striked him first thing. He rushed outside in hall to find her missing from room. He punched the platform of kitchen, "Damn it..!! Hope she won't tell anything to anyone ahead. I know I was wrong, but... Don't know exactly what had got into me. Goshh... Crazzy me... That girl has been affecting me since the day we have met, first her prank and her language and then museum... and now her emotional stories. Poor thing,... she has to study along with this additional thing for her father!" were also the thoughts running into his head ... "freak.. why am I thinking so much... I need to make sure she won't open her mouth in front of Sammy or Prem or anyone! About my behaviour.. what will they think?"

Kalpana reached home with gallon of milk, Kamla was relieved seeing her there like this, as she saw her smiling and say, "Aai, the watchman said that today Milkman won't be able to come, hence I went to take the milk," Kalpana said as she saw Kamla. "Ok, but beta, you could have informed us once, we were worried for you ..." Kamla added with concerned, and Kalpana apologized. Kalpana decided to make tea for family.

In kitchen as Kalpana poured cup of milk in the tea, she recollected Raghav giving her coffee and she is having it with smile. Smile spreads across her face too, but the moment she remembered his face coming closer to her to kiss her, she turned into angry volcano, and ended up adding more ginger into tea she is making it spicier !!

As Kamla brought Vitthal on his wheelchair to table, she sat next to him to make him drink the tea. "You know Vitthal, today Kalpana has prepared the tea for us, see after so long, she used to make everything, but today after long she is at home with us, have it," Kamla said as she poured tea in a plate to make Vitthal drink it, Kamla knew he cannot have hot and spicy food cuz of his injury, hence only after blowing it several times she took it near him. Kalpana smiled hearing this from her mom, she loved to hear herself being praised by parents and when they shower their love on her. At times she did feel lucky to have them for herself, while Prakash was busy elsewhere. "Aaa," came the shout from Vitthal. "Waate...water..." he asked for ... "What happened Vitthal? I had cooled it a lot.." asked Kamla... Kalpi was shocked... she rushed to help her baba, but only to realize... that she had added extra ginger masala in anger... hence it is said.. never cook when you are angry, wish they could have also said, never make tea as well. Kalpana was sad, but Kamla assured it was ok, and mistake happens.. all while she still upset. She got ready and left for work.

Kalpana prayed that Raghav wouldn't bring up topic of last evening. "What will anyone think? I am so silly... that I slapped someone just cuz he tried to kiss me? That too Raghav... THE GREAT RAGHAV SINGHANIYA! Anyways, I wasn't really wrong, nor were my thoughts, but in city like Mumbai, this may have been considered over reaction and Raghav to be normal."

As they came back face to face again, none were able to look at each other; though Raghav wanted to apologize to her, Kalpana had no intention to hear anything from him further more... Before he started to speak, Kalpana turned around showing her disinterest which did anger Raghav. He wanted to lash out now but Sammy called him and Prem reached the place. Kalpana heaved a sigh of relief, at the same time both of them prayed that "Matter was Ignored." Sammy was equally shocked to see Kalpana there and then he looked at Raghav, "Thank God, you didn't change the driver, you know she is a good driver and whenever we have little time here and there we can go around." "Yeah right," he said, "You know Sammy, she has been fooling around us since last 2 days," Raghav spoke confusing Sammy. Now Kalpana had her chance to speak, "You know Prem your boss has songs like Bhoot Hoon Mein' and Scary Chudail' tones?" Raghav glared angrily at her, "You know Sammy, some people just cannot stop themselves from being oversmart," Sammy and Prem stared at them blankly as both of them kept on taunting each other in riddles. "It's 9.45 AM already!" Sammy shouted being pissed off, "And WE ARE LATE!" completed Prem. Both had been driven crazy. Sammy was not equally surprised to hear Kalpana speaking in fluent English... "How did you learn English in 12 hours?" Sammy asked Kalpana. Kalpana stared at him, "You think any normal person can speak English even in 24 hours Sammy?" Raghav asked him pissed off, "This woman has been playing around since past two days..." Sammy was taken aback with this truth in front of him. "You mean, she fooled us..." Sammy asked looking at Kalpana. Kalpana lowered eyes and then looked up, "Sir, you think I can ever fool anyone? Look at me... I am so innocent, it is just that I didn't feel like speaking in English... and some people just assumed I didn't speak English..." Kalpana said faking her innocence. Raghav rolled his eyes, "Can we please Leave now?" Kalpana looked at him, "Maine Kab Mana kiya? Tum dono kab ke chapar chapar kar rahe ho!" (When did I refuse? You people are blabbering since long.) Prem looked at Kalpana, "Kalpana" and nodded his head in no. Kalpana made faces, "Ok, sorry sir,... Ab chale?" "Chalo." Came reply from Raghav and Sammy.