Ch 1 :- Singhania Family

Delhi, morning time,

There was a lot of activity inside a big mansion. Everyone there was busy in their own work. Many servants were decorating the entire house.

Then Lakshmi Devi, who was about 65 years old, came out of her room and seeing all the preparations being done, she went to her daughter- in- law standing in front and said, "How are all the preparations going, Komal?"

45 year old beautiful Komal looked at Lakshmi Devi and said, "The preparations are going well mother, but I don't understand why Rajveer has suddenly decided to get married?" On this, Lakshmi Devi said, "Komal, I don't know what happens in his mind. Now we can't even go against his decision."

Hearing this, Komal took a deep breath and replied, "Exactly where you are, mother. Well, leave it, I will look after the rest of the preparations."

After listening to Komal, Lakshmi Devi said, "Okay."

Lakshmi Devi is Rajveer's grandmother and Komal is Rajveer's stepmother. The house where these two are standing at present is Singhania Mansion. Where Rajveer Singhania, the elder son of this house is going to get married. Who suddenly announced his marriage last night with Sanjana, daughter of one of his business partners. Rajveer Singhania is a well- known businessman of the country. Whose family is very big but no one has the courage to say anything against Rajveer because no one can stand in front of him.

While on one side there was so much chaos in Singhania Mansion, on the other side, two girls were sleeping comfortably in a room of the same house. Just then Komal came into that room and opened the window of that room. Then she tried to wake up both the girls and said, "Misha, Ishqi, both of you get up, see how long ago the sun has come. "Then one of the two girls covered her face with a pillow and said, "What is Mother India? Even the sun sleeps before us."

Komal snatched her pillow and replied, "Okay, I will tell you now. There is a wedding at home today and there is a lot of work at home. Come on, both of you, get up quickly."

Then Komal's eyes fell on the other girl and she looked at her carefully and said, "And look at her, how comfortably she is sleeping. Ishqi, get up son..."Then the girl, whose name was Ishqi, said in her voice, "Aunt, just a little while longer, our exams are over tomorrow, let us sleep for a while."

Komal started getting irritated after listening to both of them and she shouted, "No, not at all, there is a wedding at home and look at both of you, you are still sleeping, there is so much work to do right now."

Then Misha got up rubbing her eyes and said, "Marriage? What kind of marriage is this? I was told a day before that there is a wedding tomorrow. Anyway, I don't like that mobile lipstick shop at all. "This is Misha. Whose age is 20 years and she is Rajveer's step sister. She is very beautiful in appearance but does not live like a girl at all. Like ordinary girls, she does not like shopping, makeup or dressing up at all. She mostly remains like a tom boy.

Listening to Misha, Komal said with a slight smile, "Dear, what will happen if you like it or not? Rajveer likes her and anyway, can you say something to Rajveer ?" Then Ishqi also got up and laughed and said, "Will she talk to that devil? Aunt, perhaps you are forgetting that our Misha becomes a lioness only in front of us, but when she goes in front of her brother, she turns into a wet cat." This is Ishqi, Misha's best friend. Who often comes to stay with Misha at her house during exam time. Ishqi is an orphan girl who is 19 years old. But in appearance she is no less than an Apsara. Ishqi's eyes are grey and lips are pink like roses. She has big eyelashes, slightly long hair, fair complexion and height of 5"3. Hearing Ishqi's words, Misha said irritably, "Okay, I am a wet cat and you? As soon as you come to know that brother has come home, you don't even step out of the room and are telling me this?"

Hearing this, Ishqi immediately replied, "Yes? I am afraid of him, haven't you seen how he keeps scaring everyone with his blue eyes, just like a devil. To tell you the truth, I am surprised to think of this." "Why is that girl marrying this Devil? Isn't she afraid of this Devil?" After thinking for a while, Misha replied, "Yes friend, you are right."

Then, interrupting both of their conversations, Komal said, "When you both are done, go freshen up and come down quickly."

At this Misha got irritated and said "Ok Mom" ​​and went to the bathroom. Komal also went out of the room.

After some time, when Ishqi and Misha came down after freshening up, they saw that the entire mansion was beautifully decorated. Seeing this, Ishqi whispered in Misha's ear, "What's the matter Misha, today the house is like a bride."

Misha also immediately said in response to his words, "Yes, because if it doesn't look like this, my Devil brother would not leave anyone."

Ishqi also nodded her head in yes and said, "You are right in saying this. "Both of them were talking like this when suddenly they both heard the voice of a third girl, who was speaking angrily.

"This is not right, Grandma, brother has given us so little time to prepare. I haven't even been able to do the shopping."

This is Ruhi, Rajveer's real sister. Whose age is 24 years and she is a stylish girl. Also the fashion icon of her city.

Hearing Ruhi's words, Misha went to her and said, "oh baby doll, go and tell this to brother. "Then the girl said, "Shut up Misha, I am talking to grandmother."

On this, grandmother said, "Ruhi dear, even I can't do anything in this. You do one thing, you go shopping right now."

Then grandmother looked at Misha and Ishqi and said, "You two also go and get something for yourself too."

And then grandmother threatened Misha and said, "And you, take girl's clothes. Otherwise, don't come home."

Hearing these words from grandmother, Misha frowned. Ishqi and Ruhi started laughing there. After that Ishqi, Misha and Ruhi left from there straight for the mall. All three of them reached the shopping mall within some time. Misha and Ruhi were busy shopping, but Ishqi did not buy anything for herself because she did not have much money. She was standing at one place and thinking about something when Ruhi came to her.

Ruhi was holding a lehenga in her hand. Seeing which she put it on Ishqi and said, "This lehenga looks very good on you Ishqi. I am buying this for you, OK?"

On hearing this, Ishqi refused him and said, "Oh no, I have many clothes, I will wear some of them. You see for yourself. "So Ruhi scolded him and said, "Shut up, I told you, I am taking this for you and that's final."

Then Misha came there and said, "Yes friend, take love. Anyway, sometimes she does something for someone.

Ruhi got angry at Misha and said, "Shut up Misha, otherwise I will break your teeth."

Misha became silent after listening to Ruhi and all three started completing their shopping.

At Singhania Mansion,

After coming back from shopping, Ishqi started going straight towards Misha's room. But his attention was completely on his phone. Suddenly she collided with someone and Ishqi closed her eyes tightly due to fear of falling.

But then she felt that not only had she fallen on the ground, but someone had saved her from falling. As soon as Ishqi realized this, she opened her eyes and trembled with fear after seeing the person standing in front of her.

Who was that person who saved Ishqi from falling? And why was Ishqi scared after seeing him?