Ch 11 :- Mihir's entry and his heart break

Next day,

"How much does she sleep, how does she wake up to go to college?" Thinking this, Rajveer went near Ishqi and started picking her up, then Ishqi kicked Rajveer hard in her sleep. Rajveer fell straight down but Ishqi did not wake up. Seeing this, Rajveer quickly got up and picked up the water jug ​​kept on the table and poured the entire water on Ishqi. Due to which Ishqi got up in panic and shouted, "Help me, help me, I am drowning."Hearing this Rajveer said "Good Morning"

Ishqi started looking at Rajveer angrily and then said, "Is it okay if someone wakes up someone like this in the middle of the night?"

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer raised one of his eyebrows and said, "Midnight.? At 8 in the morning, it is midnight for you, wake up and smell the coffee, half the world has been awake long ago."

On this statement of Rajveer, Ishqi replied with pride, "But the rest half of the world is sleeping, isn't it?"Just then Rajveer smiled and placed his hand on Ishqi's face and said, "Yes, half the world must be sleeping, because it is night there. But if you do not wake up on time from tomorrow, I will pick you up and throw you in the bathtub."

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi said softly, "You have to get up early tomorrow, colleges are opening."

Rajveer said in a serious tone, "Even if there is no college, you will still have to get up early."

Hearing this, Ishqi did not say anything and while getting up and going towards the bathroom, she said softly, "Really, he is a devil, he is not even letting the girl sleep."After some time, Rajveer got ready and went downstairs, had his breakfast and left for the office.

As soon as Rajveer left, Ishqi went downstairs and started having breakfast with everyone, then a boy's voice was heard in the house.

"Mom, dad, dadi, didi where are you all, look I am here."

Hearing this voice, Misha whispered in Ishqi's ear, "I have brought your crazy person, but alas, very soon this crazy person is going to become Devdas. Because soon he will come to know that the girl whom he was dreaming of making his wife, The same girl has now become his sister- in- law."After listening to Misha, Ishqi laughed and replied, "Well, I was never going to agree to marry him, so naturally he would have become Devdas later too."

Hearing this, Misha said, "Yes, this is also true, I don't understand that we both are twins, so how come there are so many defects in it."

Ishqi also laughed and said, "Because you have taken all the quality."

Saying this, both of them started laughing.

Then that boy also came to the dining table and looking at Ishqi said, "Oh my poor heart, you will look so beautiful so it should never forget to beat."This is Mihir, Misha's twin brother, who is half an hour older than Misha.

As soon as she heard him, Misha replied, "By the way Mihir, if Rajveer Brother comes to know about the condition of your heart, he will himself perform open heart surgery on you."

So Mihir got confused and asked, "Brother, why would he do this? Now he is married too, if I was not stuck in another country, I would have definitely come to his wedding. Well, leave all this and tell me this, my dear sister- in- law. Where is she? I also want to meet her."

Hearing this, Misha said smilingly, "Why not, please meet your sister- in- law."Saying this, Misha placed her hand on Ishqi's shoulder and said, "So meet her, this is yours, Oops our sister- in- law, Mrs. Ishqi Rajveer Singhania."

Hearing this, Mihir's face turned pale and he stuttered, "What nonsense are you saying? Brother, you were going to marry Sanjana, right?"

Misha explained, "Yes, he was going to marry that Sanjana, but he did not. Rather, he married Ishqi."

Hearing this, Mihir was surprised and looked towards his mom and dad, Komal nodded yes and then it was twelve o'clock in Mihir's face. At this time everyone was both laughing and pitying Mihir's condition.Then Misha once again laughed and said, "That's why I said, keep this heart of yours safe, if my brother comes to know about it, he will really do the operation."

Hearing her, Mihir looked at Misha angrily and scolded her and said, "You don't say much, maybe you are forgetting that I am older than you."

Hearing this, Misha replied, "It's only half an hour long, so don't jump too much."Hearing this, Mihir ignored Misha and looked at Ishqi and said, "Ishqi, I agree that you had no feelings for me, but still how can you marry my brother? It was you who called him Devil and then Devil. How did you get married?"

After listening to Mihir, Ishqi replied a little angrily and said, "How crazy do I look to you, that I would go and sit with him in the pavilion. It was he who showed his devilishness and got married by holding my hand. You know. He didn't even ask me anything before getting married."

Then Arnav, ending this topic here, said, "Okay, stop it, whatever's done is done. Mihir, from now on you call Ishqi as sister- in- law so that you remember this relationship."Hearing this, Ishqi said flatly, "Oh no uncle, let him call me by my name only. I will feel very awkward if he calls sister- in- law."

After listening to him, Mihir also requested his father and said, "Yes dad please, now don't do this cruelty to my sister- in- law. And do you think I am such a boy who will fight over his sister- in- law. Suppose I did that too. So do you think I will be able to survive after that?"

Hearing Mihir's words, Misha said, "What else, Rajveer Brother will make you see hell in this world."Then Arnav, after listening to all this, said, "Okay, but be careful, because you know Rajveer very well."

After that, Arnav looked at Misha and Ishqi and said, "College is opening for both of you from tomorrow, so now concentrate on your studies and especially Misha, you come last every time. Sometimes you come second last also. Go for the change"

Then Misha said irritably, "Dad, why are you scolding me? Don't you know that children have the quality of their parents, I am sure your quality has come in me."Hearing these words of Misha, everyone started laughing loudly, then Arnav said, "Okay, this is the thing, so don't forget that Rajveer is also my son, who also has my quality."

Hearing this, Misha immediately said, "Yes, it happens in some cases, the same happened in Rajveer Brother's case."

Hearing this, everyone started laughing once again, after that everyone went to their respective rooms after having breakfast and Arnav left for office.

Whereas Misha, Ishqi and Mihir went and sat in the room. Seeing that Mihir was still sad, Misha, to tease Mihir, said flirtatiously, "See, I told you that he is going to become Devdas very soon. But what can we do now, your luck is bad."Then Mihir said, "It's nothing like that, my heart is broken so fresh, I will be a little sad. By the way, tell me where is Ruhi Di, I called her as soon as I came but she did not come."

Hearing this, Misha said, "Looks like she is still sleeping. By the way, she came late last night and was looking a bit worried."

So Ishqi asked, "Did you ask him what happened?"

Misha immediately replied, "No, as soon as she came, she went into the room and closed the door from inside."Then Mihir thought something and said, "Oh, nothing must have happened, she must have had an argument with her friends."

Hearing this, Misha and Ishqi also started agreeing with his words.

So what happened with Ruhi? Was Ruhi really married?Arguing with friends? Or did something else happen?