Ch 4 :- How did I marry this devil ?

Hearing Rajveer's answer to the question of marrying Sanjana, all the family members were left wondering whom Rajveer was talking about marrying.

Everyone was in deep thought when suddenly Sanjana's voice came, "What are you saying Rajveer? You love me, right?"

Hearing Sanjana's words, Rajveer said angrily, "Who gave you permission to take my name?" Sanjana said almost crying, "But you yourself talked about marrying me."

Rajveer replied angrily, "I did all this to expose your father's dark deeds."

Sanjana cried and asked, "But what is my fault in this? Why are you doing this to me?"

Rajveer gritted his teeth and said angrily, "What is your fault? What did you think that you would spoil my drink and I wouldn't even know? You did all this because I allowed you to do so. So now if you don't want to face my anger. If you want to save yourself from this, then get out of here." Seeing Rajveer so angry, Sanjana quietly left from there. Everyone in the house was scared of Rajveer's anger.

Then Arnav said, "Rajveer, if you do not marry Sanjana then whom will you marry?"

Hearing Arnav's words, Rajveer turned towards Ishqi and walked towards her.

Seeing this, Ishqi whispered in Misha's ear, "Why is this Devil coming towards us?"

Misha also got confused and said, "What do I know, I haven't done anything today." Ishqi and Misha were talking when Rajveer came in front of them and started taking Ishqi's hand towards the pavilion. Everyone in the house was shocked to see this. Even Ishqi could not understand what was happening. Seeing Rajveer's anger, she was not able to say anything.

Then grandmother mustered up the courage and said, "Rajveer, what are you doing?"

Responding in one word, Rajveer said in a serious tone, "Marriage."

Hearing this answer of Rajveer, all the family members became silent because everyone understood the anger and irritation hidden behind Rajveer's words. Then Misha said in her mind, "Oh God. My dear friend is going to be sacrificed today. I should do something..."

Misha was about to say something to stop Rajveer, when grandmother held her hand and shook her head in no. Misha stood up silently and Rajveer sat in the pavilion with Ishqi.

As soon as Rajveer came, he asked priest to recite the mantra and Ishqi said in her mind, "What is happening to me? I am getting married, that too to this devil? No- no, this cannot happen. I must be dreaming."

Thinking all this, Ishqi started looking towards Misha, as if she was asking her to save me. But Misha too, seeing her face, started looking like a poor fellow. Seeing this, Ishqi had understood that now no one can stop this marriage. Then Ishqi gathered courage and said to Rajveer, "What are you doing Mr. Singhania? I don't want to marry you."

Hearing this from Ishqi, Rajveer glared at her angrily, due to which Ishqi became silent in fear and lowered her head.

Then priest asked both of them to stand for the rounds.

On hearing this, Rajveer immediately stood up but Ishqi did not get up from her place. Seeing this, Rajveer held her hand and made her stand and started taking rounds. Ishqi also slowly started walking with Rajveer while increasing her steps. After seven rounds were over, both of them sat back at their places. As soon as the rounds were completed, priest asked Rajveer to make wear the mangalsutra, then Komal came and gave the mangalsutra in Rajveer's hands and Rajveer made Ishqi wear it. Then within a short while she also applied vermilion in demand of love.

As soon as Rajveer applied vermilion in his demand for love, priest said, "Married."

It's over, from today you guys are husband and wife. Now you two elders take blessings."

Hearing this, Ishqi regained consciousness and then muttered to herself, "What has happened to me, I got married? That too to this Devil. How will I live with him?"

Ishqi was thinking all this when Rajveer took her to grandmother and started taking blessings from her. After taking blessings from grandmother, Rajveer did not go to anyone else to seek blessings. So Arnav and Komal felt very bad after seeing this, but they already knew that Rajveer would do the same.

But then Arnav interrupted Rajveer and said, "Rajveer, you have married Ishqi, it's okay. But for the reason you have married, this marriage is not valid for her. Ishqi is still 19 and it is legal for girls to marry." Your age is now 21. The court will not accept this marriage and your marriage will also not be registered." After listening to Arnav, Rajveer said in a serious tone, "You don't worry about it, I mentioned my marriage age in my heritage have got it done from 30 to 32, it means till Ishqi turns 21 we have time. When Ishqi turns 21, the marriage will be registered."

After saying this, Rajveer went straight to his room and everyone standing below kept watching him going.

Then Komal came to Ishqi and blessed her lovingly and said, "Dear, now you are bound in this sacred bond, so fulfil it with all your heart." Then Misha also came to Ishqi and said, "In sacred bond or in forced bond? Why didn't you all stop my brother?"

On this, grandmother explained to Misha and said, "Misha, calm down, now what was to happen has happened."

Then she said to Ishqi, "Ishqi, till now you have seen only anger from Rajveer. But believe me, he has a lot of love. He also has a beautiful heart, which is crystal clear."

Ishqi did not say anything on this and she kept listening to everyone silently. Then suddenly Misha took Ishqi's hand and took her to her room. As soon as she entered the room, Ishqi said to Misha in a tearful voice, "You know, I was cursing the day at the pavilion when I met you."

Misha, surprised to hear Ishqi's words, said, "Now what is my fault in this?"

Ishqi said, "It was not my fault either, Misha."

Misha asked again, "So why didn't you say anything?" Ishqi replied, "I did, but he looked at me with such anger that I became silent."

On this Misha said disappointedly, "Yes, see the consequences of remaining silent, now you have become his wife."

Just then, Komal came inside their room and said, "Ishqi you will no longer stay in this room, but will stay in Rajveer's room."

As soon as Ishqi heard this, she immediately shouted, "No way aunt, how can you ask me to stay with that devil? You know that when he used to come home, I used to run out of the room out of fear. I didn't come out, so how would I stay in her room? No. No.! I won't go from here. "So Misha also supported her and said, "Yes mother, how will she live with her brother?"

Then Ruhi also came to the room and said, "Ishqi, if you don't go to brother's room, then it is possible that brother will come here in anger to take you."

On this Ishqi said nervously, "What are you saying Di? Say good."

So Ruhi immediately held Ishqi's hand in hers and said, "So you say good wishes and come with us." On this Misha looked at Ishqi and said, "Go away Ishqi, lest brother gets angry."

After thinking for a while, Ishqi said softly, "Okay, I will take my clothes."

Ishqi took her night dress and went towards Rajveer's room with Komal.

What will happen when Ishqi goes to Rajveer's room? What will be the outcome of this marriage of Ishqi and Rajveer? Will Ishqi be able to live in the same room with Rajveer?