Ch 5 :- Sleeping with love in your arms

Komal went towards Rajveer's room with Ishqi and stopped outside the room and said, "Dear, you go inside."

Hearing this, Ishqi made a poor face and asked, "Aunt, first of all, you are handing me over to the Devil. On top of that, you are not even going inside with me?"

Komal placed her hand on Ishqi's cheek and said, "It's not like that dear, I am not leaving you alone. Rather the thing is that family members are not allowed to go to Rajveer's room."On hearing this, Ishqi said nervously, "Then I won't even go inside, who knows, he might get angry after seeing me?"

Then Komal explained to her and said, "Dear, nothing like this will happen. Rajveer will not say anything to you, you go inside."

Ishqi did not say anything further and after thinking for a while, opened the door of the room and started looking inside. Then she said to Komal, "This is such a big room. It seems like there is a different world inside."Komal smiled after listening to Ishqi and then asked her to go inside. This time Ishqi also gathered courage and went inside the room.

Ishqi went inside and looked around, but she did not see Rajveer anywhere. Then she breathed a sigh of relief and started calling Misha.

Misha immediately picked up the call and nervously asked, "What happened?"

So Ishqi replied, "Nothing, till now I have not seen that Devil anywhere."Misha quickly explained to her and said, "Chill out friend, you have not done anything. Whatever is done is by brother, brother has done it and anyway, it is not your fault, so there is no need for you to be afraid of him."

On this, Ishqi quickly taunted and said, "Okay ma'am, you are giving me knowledge as if you yourself are not afraid of this devil."

So Misha stammering said, "Hey, I'm scared because I keep doing some scandal every other day. But you haven't done anything, right? So chill."

Ishqi said in her hushed voice, "I am stuck here because of you, neither would I have come to your house on your request nor would all this have happened. Just let this night pass once. As soon as tomorrow morning I will kill you with my own hands."Hearing Ishqi's words, Misha said, "Okay, okay. But if you are so afraid of your brother, then change and sleep before he comes."

Ishqi said in a tearful voice, "Where there is danger to life, there is no sleep."

So Misha said teasingly, "Hey crazy girl, you can do drama, do it right there. Cover yourself with the sheet and sleep and now let me sleep too. This much drama is enough for today."

Saying this Misha disconnected the phone.

So Ishqi said teasingly, "Misha, how dare you disconnect my call? Let it be morning, then I will tell you."Saying this, throwing the phone on the bed, Ishqi went to find the bathroom in the room and go to change.

Right there in the study room,

Rajveer was doing some work in his study room when he got a call from Samar. Rajveer had just picked up the call when Samar spoke from in front, "Sir, Sanjana has gone to her boyfriend Ravi. I think she may try to blackmail you, for that night."

Hearing this, a devil smile suddenly appeared on Rajveer's face and he said, "Let her do it, she is still making the mistake of underestimating Rajveer Singhania."So Samar asked, "So sir what to do next?"

Rajveer replied in a serious tone and said, "First of all Keshav Diwan, give all the proof to the crime department and make sure that the punishment is long."

On this Samar again asked, "And what to do with Sanjana?"

"First, let her do whatever she wants to do. After that, leak the photo. She should also know who she was actually with that night."

Saying this, Rajveer laughed and disconnected the phone.After some time, Rajveer came to his room after completing all the work and as soon as he came there, his eyes fell on the bed. Where at this time Ishqi was sleeping by covering herself with a blanket from head to toe. Seeing this, Rajveer started smiling and then took clothes from the wardrobe and went to change.

The Ishqi was still awake inside the blanket and as soon as Rajveer came into the room, she quickly closed her eyes tightly.

Ishqi muttered to herself, "Oh God, I don't know where sleep has gone today because of fear. How can I sleep before the Devil comes?"Ishqi was thinking all this when suddenly Rajveer came after changing and lay down directly next to her. Then he started putting the same blanket over himself.

Amidst all this, Ishqi's heartbeat started moving faster than a train, which Rajveer also came to know about.

Rajveer knew that Ishqi was just pretending to sleep, so he turned Ishqi towards himself and removed the blanket from her face. He saw that Ishqi had her eyes closed tightly and was pretending to sleep.

Then Ishqi said in her mind, "Oh God, what is happening? I should not have come to his room. Misha, where are you, please save me."On the other hand, Rajveer kept looking at Ishqi's face for some time and then went near her ear and whispered, "I know You are pretending to sleep."

Hearing this, Ishqi got angry at herself and said, "Dear Ishqi, you don't even know how to act like a gold. Hey, when everyone in college was telling you to join the drama club, why didn't you do it? If you had learned something you could have been saved from this Devil today. To avoid this she could have at least acted like she was sleeping."

When Rajveer looked at her carefully to see that Ishqi was still not opening her eyes, he did not say anything further and pulled Ishqi towards himself and started caressing her head.

Will the fear of Ishqi end forever with Rajveer's love? And will love be able to sustain this marriage?