Ch 6 :- No face seeing ritual

To avoid Rajveer, Ishqi was pretending to sleep and Rajveer had understood this. He tried to talk to Ishqi but she did not open her eyes. Seeing this, Rajveer also closed his eyes and started caressing Ishqi's head.

On this action of Rajveer, Ishqi immediately opened her eyes and started looking at Rajveer carefully.

Rajveer had his eyes closed at this time and Ishqi had seen him so closely for the first time. Seeing Rajveer so closely, Ishqi's heart started beating even faster and she said in her mind, "He is a devil, but a handsome devil."As soon as she said this, he heard Rajveer's voice in her ears. "Stop looking at me because it's taken you all your life to look at me. Go to sleep for now."

As soon as Ishqi heard Rajveer's words, she got scared and quickly closed her eyes tightly and Rajveer fell asleep taking her in his arms. Then after some time, Ishqi also fell into deep sleep.

It was morning, Rajveer had just woken up when his eyes fell on Ishqi's innocent face. Ishqi was looking very innocent and cute while sleeping. Rajveer kept staring at Ishqi for some time. Today was the most beautiful morning of his life because the one he loved was sleeping peacefully in his arms. What could have been a more relaxing moment for Rajveer than this.Rajveer came down and saw that Lakshmi Devi, Arnav and Komal were sitting in the hall. As soon as Komal saw Rajveer, she said lovingly, "Son, you sit, I will prepare breakfast."

Rajveer replied a little angrily "There is no need for this Mrs. Singhania"

Saying this, Rajveer was going out when suddenly his grandmother, Lakshmi Devi said, "Where are you going today Rajveer?"

Rajveer stopped and said without turning, "Office."

So Lakshmi Devi explained to him and said, "But son, you got married only yesterday and you are going to office today? There are still many wedding rituals left."On this, Rajveer turned and looked at his grandmother and asked, "What kind of rituals?"

Lakshmi Devi explained to him and said, "Many rituals take place after marriage, so today I have Ishqi's face seeing ritual."

Hearing this, Rajveer replied a little angrily, "Ishqi's face will not be visible, I don't want anyone to know anything about Ishqi. It is not safe for him."

Agreeing with Rajveer, Arnav said, "Mother, Rajveer is right, all this is not right for Ishqi. She is still very young. She doesn't even have the intelligence to handle outsiders."So grandmother also thought something and said, "Okay, if you all want this, then it is fine here, you will not show your face. But first the kitchen ritual and a puja have to be done, we can do that, right?"

Arnav replied "Yes, that will be fine."

So Lakshmi Devi said, "Okay, but where is our new daughter- in- law?"

Then Misha coming towards Lakshmi Devi laughed and said, "That? She must be sleeping after selling the horse and stable. What else did you say? Kitchen ritual? Ishqi, heat the water properly, that is also a kindness."

After listening to everyone's talk for some time, Rajveer again went upstairs towards his room. He came inside and saw that what Misha had said happened. Ishqi was still sleeping peacefully.Rajveer called out to her and said, "Ishqi, get up, it's morning."

So Ishqi said in her sleep, "Just a little longer please."

Rajveer once again insisted, "No Ishqi, get up now."

When Rajveer saw that Ishqi was still not getting up, he went near her and pulled the blanket over Ishqi.

Due to which Ishqi got up angrily and rubbed her eyes and said, "How dare you remove the blanket from me?"

But as soon as her eyes fell on Rajveer, she immediately became silent.

Then Rajveer looked at her sideways and asked, "What were you saying just now?"

Ishqi said softly, "Nothing, sorry, I didn't know it was you."

Rajveer smiled a little seeing Ishqi like this and then kissed her forehead and said, "Go get ready. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs."

As soon as Ishqi realized that Rajveer had just kissed her, she felt a little strange and quickly got up from the bed and started going out of the room.Seeing her going out, Rajveer got confused and asked her, "Where are you going now?"

So Ishqi stopped and looked at Rajveer and said, "I am going to freshen up in Misha's room, my clothes are there, right?"

Before Rajveer could say anything further, someone knocked on the door.

So Rajveer gave permission to come inside without even looking at him. Just then a servant came in holding a plate in her hand and as soon as she came inside she said, "Sir, Grandmother has sent this for Ishqi Ma'am and has said that she will wear it here today."Hearing this, Rajveer took one look at the clothes kept in that plate and then said, "Okay, keep it here."

After listening to him, the servant kept her things and left from there.

As soon as she left, Rajveer said to Ishqi, "Now your problem is solved. Now go and get ready quickly."

Ishqi listened to Rajveer and looked at the saree kept in the plate and said in her mind, "Has the problem been solved or has it increased? I don't even know how to wear a saree, what should I do now? Should I call Misha?"Saying this, Ishqi started thinking about something and then said to herself, "No. No, if I call Misha, I will forget whatever I know. Oh God, where have you trapped me?"

After all, why does Rajveer want to hide this marriage from people? Will Rajveer help Ishqi wear the saree? How will love get out of this mess?