Ch 8 :- Eating Ishqi's Halwa

Here everyone was sitting in the hall after having breakfast and talking.

Then Ishqi brought halwa and served it to everyone. After giving halwa to everyone, Ishqi stopped and waited for their response. But as soon as everyone ate the first bite, everyone's eyes became wide with surprise.

While eating the halwa, Misha said to herself in her mind, "I had added sugar properly, then how did this halwa turn into syrup? Did Ishqi also add sugar later? Misha, dear, stay quiet and don't tell Ishqi that." You had added sugar, otherwise she would not have left you alive."Komal also wondered and said, "Hey, what happened? It seems Ishqi had also added sugar. But still, how did it become so sweet?"

While the rest of the people were not able to understand how to react, then the voice of Ishqi was heard in their ears.

"What happened? You guys didn't tell me how the halwa was made? I have made something for the first time."

Then Arnav said, "The halwa is very good, son."

Ishqi was happy and asked, "Really?"

On this, Lakshmi Devi agreed and said, "Yes, the halwa is really good."On hearing this, Ishqi quickly moved towards a bowl of halwa and said, "Okay, now I will also taste."

As soon as Ishqi said this, all the family members shouted together, "No."

And Ishqi started looking at everyone in shock.

Then Ruhi said, "Hey Ishqi, how can you eat now?"

Hearing this, Ishqi looked at Ruhi and asked, "Why can't I eat right now, Di?" So Ruhi turned the topic around and said, "Hey, this was your first cooking, everyone else in the house ate but brother is still left, you go and feed brother first."On hearing this, Ishqi said, "Why should I go to give him?"

Ruhi immediately replied, "Because you are his wife."

Then Ruhi looked at Lakshmi Devi and asked, "Why grandmother, I am right, right?"

Lakshmi Devi agreed and said, "Yes Ishqi, Ruhi is absolutely right, you go and give this to Rajveer also to eat."

Then Misha got confused and said, "But grandma, how can you give this halwa to Brother?"Hearing Misha's question, Lakshmi Devi scolded her and said, "Shut up, now only Rajveer will tell her how this halwa is made."

Then Ishqi said, "No grandmother, I will not go to give them. You send a maid."

So Lakshmi Devi said, "You have made this halwa, so why should I send the maid? You go and give it to him yourself."

Then Ishqi started looking at Komal with hopeful eyes, but Komal did not say anything. Ultimately Ishqi had to take halwa for Rajveer.As soon as Ishqi left from there, Komal said to her grandmother, "Mother, what have you done? You know how sweet the halwa was and you have sent it to Rajveer to feed. What if Rajveer gets angry on this? What if he says something to Ishqi? How bad will she feel?"

Lakshmi Devi explained to Komal and said, "Hey, don't be afraid. Rajveer will not say anything to Ishqi, I know he likes Ishqi, he has not married Ishqi just like that."Whereas Misha went to Ruhi and said angrily, "Di, why did you do this? You sent my poor friend to the Devil." So Ruhi seemed confused and said, "I didn't understand anything else Mishi. I just wanted to stop Ishqi from eating that halwa, so I sent her to my brother." As soon as she said this, Ruhi started looking at Komal and said, "Mother, didn't you teach her to make halwa properly? She turned the halwa into syrup?"

So Komal said, "It's not her fault, but she told me that she forgot to add sugar, so I added sugar in it. But forgot to tell Ishqi. Looks like she also added more sugar later."On hearing this, Misha said in her mind, "This is too much, I mean, all three of us put sugar in the halwa. In such a situation, syrup had to be made, right?"

Then Lakshmi Devi said, "Okay, no problem, it was a sweet ritual, it became a little too sweet."

Hearing this, everyone started laughing and then grandmother said further, "Come Komal, come to my room, the new daughter- in- law has prepared something for the first time. It is necessary to give her shagun. Let's go and see what to give her."

Komal smiled and said, "Okay mother."

Then both of them left from there.

Rajveer's room on the other side,

Rajveer was sitting on the sofa doing his work when Ishqi came into the room and walked slowly and stood behind Rajveer. Rajveer had come to know that Ishqi was standing behind him, so without turning back he said, "So is your kitchen ritual done?"

Ishqi got a little scared after hearing Rajveer's voice and then quickly said, "Yes, it is done and this halwa is for you, grandmother had asked me to give it to you."

Rajveer immediately said, "So why are you standing behind me, come in front."Ishqi came forward and gave halwa to Rajveer and started leaving from there when Rajveer asked, "Where are you going now?"

Ishqi said nervously, "To Misha." Rajveer said without any expression, "Wait here for a while."

Hearing this, Ishqi did not know what to do. So she started leaving once again, then Rajveer held her hand and made her sit next to him and started eating halwa.

As soon as he took the first bite, his mouth was filled with the taste of syrup, which was so sweet that Rajveer could feel the syrup dissolving in his mouth.Then, after eating the halwa, Rajveer looked at Ishqi and asked, "Have you made this?"

Ishqi nodded yes, then Rajveer again asked, "Did you taste it?"

Hearing this, Ishqi shook her head in the negative and then gathered some courage and asked, "How is it?"

So Rajveer said in a serious tone, "Taste it yourself."

Saying this, Rajveer fed Ishqi a morsel with his own hands. As soon as Ishqi ate it, she immediately started drinking water and said, "This is so sweet."Rajveer looked lovingly into Ishqi's eyes and said, "Yes, it is very sweet."

As soon as he said this, Rajveer started eating halwa again. Seeing him doing this, Ishqi stopped him and said, "Hey, why are you eating this, it is very sweet."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer looked at her and then said lovingly, "So what, you are the one who made it, that's enough for me."

Saying this, Rajveer ate the entire halwa within a few minutes.

Will this first kitchen ritual bring Ishqi and Rajveer closer to each other?