Ch 10 :- Ishqi's nicknames

Rajveer wanted to know by what name Ishqi calls him. On his insistence, Ishqi told that she calls him Devil. As soon as Ishqi said this, she closed her eyes out of fear.

But instead of getting angry, Rajveer smiled at Ishqi and asked, "Devil? What have I done that you call me Devil?"

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi opened her eyes and started looking at him. Then she said in her mind, "The whole day you roams around in the form of a devil. You keeps getting angry on people and now you are becoming decent."Then Rajveer again asked, "Tell me." Hearing his question, Ishqi said softly, "Marry me." Hearing Ishqi's reply, Rajveer said, "I married you and did not do anything by kidnapping you."

On hearing this, Ishqi immediately replied, "You were forced, right?"

Rajveer said in a normal tone, "No, it is not called force."

So Ishqi was surprised and asked, "Then what is it called?"

Rajveer looked at Ishqi lovingly and said, "That's called asserting one's rights."Hearing this, Ishqi became even more confused and asked again, "So, what is the difference between these two?"

Rajveer lovingly placed his hand on Ishqi's cheek and said, "There is a lot of difference."

Ishqi asked again "And what is that?"

Rajveer smiled and replied, "You will know at the right time."

Hearing this, Ishqi got irritated and said in a low voice, muttering to herself, "What kind of people live in this world."

As soon as Rajveer heard Ishqi's words, he replied, "Different types."Hearing Rajveer's reply, Ishqi did not say anything further.

The same Rajveer kept looking at Ishqi like this for some time and then he asked, "So you have set all your stuff in our room?"

Ishqi nodded her head in yes. So Rajveer further said, "Your college is about to open, so I want to tell you some things, keep these things in mind."

Ishqi, after listening to Rajveer, started looking at him carefully.

Then Rajveer, while explaining to her, further said, "Don't tell anyone in the college that you are married nor tell about me."Hearing this, Ishqi said in her mind, "As if I am very fond of telling everyone that I have married a devil at such a young age."

Ishqi was thinking all this when she heard Rajveer's voice again.

"I'm telling you this because I don't want anyone to trouble you because of me."

Saying all this, Rajveer lay down on the bed and he also took Ishqi close to him. Then caressing her hair he said, "And yes, stay away from boys, there is no need to get into too much trouble with anyone."Hearing this, Ishqi raised her head and said, "I don't do anything like that."

Hearing Ishqi's answer, Rajveer smiled slightly and said, "I know all your college exploits."

Hearing this, Ishqi made an innocent face and said, "Misha does everything, I don't do anything, really."

Hearing her, Rajveer said, "Yes princess, I know, you are as straight as Jalebi."

Ishqi made a face after listening to Rajveer. So Rajveer said, "I know that you had locked a boy in the bathroom and left firecrackers on him."On hearing this, Ishqi made a face as if crying. She wanted to run away from here but she was still in Devil's arms so she could not do anything.

Then Ishqi once again gave her clarification and said, "That was because he had harassed a girl."

Rajveer explained further and said, "Yes princess, I know, that's why I am not telling you anything."

Hearing Rajveer saying princess repeatedly, Ishqi got irritated and said in a slightly louder voice, "Stop giving me such nicknames, I don't like them."Rajveer was surprised to hear Ishqi's words and asked, "How come you don't like the nickname?"

So Ishqi made a face and said, "Here princess, babu, sona, jaan, jaanu and baby type. I don't like all these at all."

Rajveer became happy after listening to Ishqi because right now Ishqi was opening up to him even if only a little and his fear was reducing a little.

Then Rajveer agreed with Ishqi and said, "Okay, then I will give you the same nickname as you have given me."Hearing this, Ishqi got confused and started looking towards Rajveer.

So Rajveer, acting like he was thinking something, said, "Then I will call you a witch, a thirsty soul, a blood drinker or a vampire."

Hearing such words about herself from Rajveer's mouth, Ishqi started getting angry and started trying to free herself from Rajveer. But due to Rajveer's grip being very strong, she could not free herself.

Seeing Ishqi struggling like this, Rajveer asked, "What happened now? Now I have given you a nickname from your own style."Ishqi said angrily, "You are very bad."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer asked, "Why? Devils are bad, aren't they? Now that I too have become one, so what's new in this?"

Hearing such words from Rajveer, Ishqi became silent and said in her mind, "I will have to think carefully before talking to him."

On the other hand, Rajveer was feeling relaxed with Ishqi in his arms. He gently kissed Ishqi on her forehead and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Next day,

When Rajveer woke up, he saw that Ishqi was sleeping like a little girl. Seeing this, Rajveer kissed Ishqi on her forehead and then got up and went to freshen up.

After some time, when Rajveer came to get ready for office, he saw that Ishqi was still sleeping. Seeing this, Rajveer thought in his mind, "This girl sleeps so much, how would she wake up to go to college?"

Thinking this, Rajveer went near Ishqi and started picking her up, then Ishqi kicked Rajveer hard in her sleep due to which Rajveer fell down. But Ishqi still did not wake up.Seeing this, Rajveer quickly stood up and picked up the water jug ​​kept on the table and poured the entire water on Ishqi.

Due to which Ishqi got up in panic and shouted, "Help me, help me, I am drowning."

Rajveer said "good morning" when he heard the voice of Ishqi.

So what will happen now when Ishqi wakes up from sleep? Will this closeness between Rajveer and Ishqi write a new story?