Heartbeat

Unwanted sparks fly when high school senior Y/N gets lost hiking on a mountain for a school trip, and she just so happens to run into equally lost, popular and biggest playgirl in school, Park Chaeyoung.

High school seniors Chaeyoung and her friends; Lisa, Jennie, Vince, Loren, and Jisoo are all packed inside two cars. Racing each other, hiding booze and weed in the back seats and blasting trashy music. They end up in some quiet neighbourhood nearby school. Chaeyoung laughs, she doesn't smoke or anything (because she hates the smell and is smart to not want cancer), but gladly knocks back her cheap beer. It's disgusting but it makes her feel good.

She turns up the loud music and begins singing at the top of her lungs. It always makes her feel good to sing. She even jumps onto the roof of her car. That is until another highschool senior comes out the door of her house, fuming. Chaeyoung's parked right in front.

Y/N comes stomping in and yells at the group. They stop what they're doing and all look up at Chaeyoung, she cocks her head to the side and jumps down. She takes her time lowering the music, so much so that it makes the others guffaw with laughter, and Chaeyoung smirks seeing Y/N's frustration grow. She's cute.

Y/N throws heat at Chaeyoung, who doesn't take her very seriously and they engage in a funny — flirty — heated banter until Y/N finally turns and walks back in her house, not before threatening to call the police too.

Chaeyoung grins as the girl walks back inside the house, watching her ass out of habit but feels a rush in her heart rate. Blaming it on the alcohol, Chaeyoung turns back towards her group and falls to her knees, pretending to get knocked out and the group bursts into fits of laughter.

"I think I'm in love." Chaeyoung jokes with a stupid grin before she dramatically falls to the ground.