Holiday Love

- Y/N is driving in the middle of a snowstorm, trying to get home to her apartment from work. It's hard to see because of all the snow.
- At the last few moments, Y/N sees a figure stumble onto the road and slams the brakes. The road is icy so the car is slipping, Y/N has to pump the brakes a few times but she still hits the figure.
- Y/N has to go out in the storm to see if the person is okay. That person turns out to be a young woman, and she's wearing absurd clothing? It's cold and she's wearing thin clothing. She's pretty, and wearing a rather expensive looking hanbok dress. (Later revealed to be a gift from her soon to be "husband.")
- "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you because of the storm. Why did you run out onto the road like that? — Miss, are you alright? How did you end up out here all alone? Do you have someone to call?"

- Y/N begins thinking the woman must be crazy. The woman isn't making sense and doesn't understand what Y/N is saying.

- "What's your name?"
- "You don't know me?"
- "Umm... no. Look, it's freezing out here. You can use my phone and call someone to come pick you up. You won't press any charges, right? Technically it's not my fault since you're the one that ran out on the road."
- "I guess that is true. I will show you mercy. My father, however, would have you hanged immediately for daring to commit such an act."
- "Uhh... right. Here, use my phone and call someone."

- Eventually, Y/N realizes that the woman (who she soon learns the name of, "Primrose," everyone calls her "Rosie.") is completely clueless. No phone, no wallet, her identity is of another realm.

- Y/N takes Primrose to the police station. They question Primrose and try to find her identity online, but there is absolutely nothing on the records that match her. In fact, she didn't exist until tonight!

- "Where are you from?"

- "The Republic of Korea. I come from the province of Gyeonggi, where the Park Kingdom resides."

- "Park Kingdom? There is no such thing."

- "You dare think that a Princess would lie?"

- "The last Princess of the Korean empire was Princess Deokhye. She died back in 1989, meanwhile we are in the year 2023. So unless you're some sort of time traveller, I have no choice but to believe you are lying."

- "I don't quite understand how time works in your world, but I can assure you, there is no last Princess. There is a current Princess and that is me. Princess Park Primrose of the Republic Korean Empire."