I Went To Amsterdam Without You

INTRO AUTHOR'S NOTE - WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU READ BUT I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS PART :)

Hi guys! Thanks for coming to check this fanfic out :) The story behind me starting this fanfic is that I started listening to Louis Tomlinson's music a couple months ago and I really liked Always You and I came across the larry rumors so I decided I might as well. this idea just randomly popped into my head and i decided to write it down before i forget it. I'm still going to be updating The First Prince obviously, this is just another story. Actually this one I have a planned end to while The First Prince I'm just going to keep writing until I'm out of ideas lol. I promise i'm trying my best and I SWEAR i will not be leaving the first prince. Anyways I hope you enjoy and I'm honored that you decided to join me on another adventure! 

btw yes i am aware that I keep complaining abt how life is busy and i keep apologizing that i'm not able to update and that me creating another story would just create more for me to do but idc atp i'm just gonna see where this takes me lol. 

Also, I'm not going to make this at any specific point in time. I'm just going to be making up all the events (maybe sometimes basing it off of real events but I'm not so invested to go look up exactly when and where each thing happened so if it's in any way inaccurate - it's not my fault 😉). 

I REPEAT: THESE EVENTS ARE NOT GOING TO BE TIMELINE ACCURATE.

all the chapters are going to be from louis' pov. if i decide to make a chapter otherwise, i'll tell y'all. 

one last disclaimer: I DO NOT HATE ELEANOR. i personally don't respect anyone who hates on eleanor bc if the larries are right and she was hired as a beard then that was her f*cking job and it's not her fault. if the larries are wrong and they were truly dating then it's also not right for larries to hate on her. now i am aware of ppl saying that she has been racist and just generally mean to some ppl and idk bc i've never looked into it, but if that's true then i understand where you're coming from. 

NOW WE CAN FINALLY GET TO THE STORY, HAPPY READING :)

Louis woke up to a call from Simon. He was expecting it, of course. After what they did in the interview yesterday, there was no way they were going to be let off the hook. Harry was already up and out of bed, probably downstairs making breakfast like usual. He was kind of glad for that this morning because he didn't want Harry to be there for Simon's call. Not because he wanted to keep secrets from him, but he needed to find a way to make the thing that Simon's going to make him do now seem less bad. He knows Harry is very sensitive, and he loves it because it's due to the fact that he's so sweet and caring and doesn't want any harm to come to anyone. He can't believe that such a kind and sweet person was going through such a tough time, and it was all because of Louis.

No, don't tell yourself that. It's not your fault that Simon is making you both stay in the closet, he told himself. 

He finally got the courage to pick up the phone call and answered it with a, "What do you want, Simon?" 

"Don't 'what do you want' me! You know exactly what you did in that interview yesterday! You're lucky I didn't come down there and punish you myself!" Simon fired. 

"Well whatever you're calling me about it's going to be a worse punishment than you coming down here so why don't you just spit it out?" Louis was getting annoyed really easily. Probably because it was so early in the morning.

"Okay fine. You are going to take Eleanor to Amsterdam for a vacation for your guys' anniversary," Simon let out, "It's going to be a week long." 

"WHAT?!" Louis yelled, immediately regretting it because Harry had probably heard.

"Yes. You heard me. You don't have a choice, anyways," Simon said. 

"You want me to be with a girl that I barely like, much less want to date, and be a 6 hour drive away from my boyfriend?!" Louis seethed. He didn't really not like Eleanor, she was a sweet girl. But there's a limitation to how much you can like someone when you're being forced to date them and because of you "dating" them it causes a lot of pain to the actual person you love. 

"Yes. You're going to be leaving tomorrow. Now I will email you the details in an hour. I'm going to call Eleanor now. Have a nice day," He said, and Louis could very clearly tell that he did not mean the last part. 

Louis groaned and got out of bed. He had no idea how to make this seem less... bitter for his boyfriend. It was already too bitter for him. He took his time getting dressed so that he could think of a way to soften the blow for Harry. 

When he finally made it downstairs he was met with a breakfast that looked so amazing it made his stomach growl even though he was perfectly not hungry just a minute ago.

"Good morning love, seems like someone's hungry," Harry teased while giving him a good morning kiss. 

"Yeah I was perfectly fine until your good cooking had to come in and ruin it," Louis complained, "Why do you have to be such a good cook anyways? It makes me feel guilty for me not being able to do the same for you." 

"Well you do things for me that I can't do, so I'd say it's even," Harry said. 

"Yeah, like make you feel like shit," Louis muttered under his breath, thinking that Harry hadn't heard him. But apparently he did. 

"What? What are you talking about?" Harry asked, looking personally affronted, "No! Louis you make me feel the opposite! You make me feel like I'm walking on rainbows!" 

Louis cracked a smile at that, "Yeah, but..."

"But what?" Harry asked. Well, Louis thought, now's as good a time as ever.

"But I have to keep doing stunts with Eleanor and I know you don't feel good when that happens," Louis started.

"Yeah, but that's-" Harry started but Louis cut him off.

"Just let me finish! And Simon called me this morning..." Louis trailed off when he saw Harry's expression. 

When Louis stopped, Harry spoke up, "Well? What's he having you do this time?"

"He... he wants me to take Eleanor on a vacation to Amsterdam for our 'anniversary'" Louis got out and immediately hugged Harry, "I have to leave tomorrow." 

Harry just stood there motionless, "How long?" 

Louis took a deep breath, "A week."

"WHAT?!" Harry yelled.

"That was my reaction too, I swear I fucking hate this but I don't know what else to do," Louis said. 

Harry took a few deep breaths before speaking again, "Okay Louis. You have to go, I understand that. I'm just going to miss you." Louis heard his voice shake and hugged him tighter.

"I'll miss you too. I'm going to call you every day and night and whenever I'm free. I promise," Louis reassured him.

And that's how, 12 hours later he wrapped up the last of his packing and 12 hours after that he was in a car with Eleanor headed to the airport to go to Amsterdam.