I Can Feel It

THIS A/N AND LIKE HALF OF THE CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN LIKE 1 AND A HALF MONTHS AGO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW 😭ALSO I KINDA FORGOT WHERE I WAS GOING W THIS SO I JUST ENDED THE CHAPTER AFTER A LITTLE BIT OF WRITING LOL.

Thank you to those of you who read my a/n's. I typically try not to write some unless I want to say something to you guys so thank you to those of you who actually read them lol.

FOR THOSE OF YOU LARRIES/LOUIES: Okay so the thing i want to tell you guys in this one is that I KNOW. I know that Always You is a breakup song. I know that. Trust me, I can hear it. I can see it in the lyrics. However, there are plenty of depressing larry fics out there which already have them broken up, so if you wanted angst then go ahead and go there. I personally do not want to write heavy angst, there'll probably be some drama and Louis and Harry being sad because of being separated, but I'm going to keep them together throughout the fic. I liked the song and I just wanted to write a fic based on it. I know it's probably not the best fic but I'm planning on starting a diff one after I've gotten through a specific lyric in the song (bc i'm not repeating the chorus multiple times, i don't know how to lol). Also I just found Louis Tomlinson's unreleased song "The Way I Do" and omg it's so beautiful and he rlly needs to release it, even though it's really sad. You guys need to go listen to it if you haven't heard it yet. Also have you guys heard the rock version of 'Back to You'? OMG IT'S SO GOOD I SWEAR HE NEEDS TO RELEASE IT ON SPOTIFY AND STUFF. 

NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HERE WONDERING WHY I'M UPDATING THIS FIC SO MUCH INSTEAD OF MY RWRB ONE. I've recently just had one of my amazing readers (i didn't want to mention them in case they didn't want to be mentioned but they commented on one of my posts in the conversations tab) tell me what happens in western weddings. So now I'm drafting all the vows and stuff, and I want to try to make it as perfect as possible even though i know it's all going to be in vain. I promise i'm trying my best. Also i just have too much stuff in my head all the time so i'm just trying to get them all down so that i have space to think about my school work when i need to lol. I actually took a break from my school work just to write a chapter for this story to write this a/n (even tho ik that most of my first prince readers don't come and read this fic lol, some of them do). 

OKAY. I know that was a particularly long A/n, i tried to make it easier to read by not making it all in bold. Sorry about that lol. Now we can get to reading. Happy reading :)

--

Louis woke up to a face full of curly hair. Harry's. He's back with Harry. He took a deep breath and nuzzled his face further into Harry's shoulder and hugged him tighter. Harry shifted in h \is sleep and then turned over to face Louis. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Louis. 

"Good morning Haz," Louis smiled.

"G'morning Lou," Harry replied. 

"God, I've missed this," Louis said and rested his head on Harry's chest while wrapping his legs around him. 

"Lou," Harry chuckled, "You're like a little koala bear."

Louis pulled his face out of Harry's chest to pout at him, "First of all, I am not little. Second of all, I held you all of yesterday now I want to cuddle with you because I missed you so you're going to cuddle me."

"Okay, you got it shorty," Harry said, holding back a laugh. Louis pinched one of his nipples making him start cracking up.

"HAZ! STOP LAUGHING. It's shaking your chest," Louis complained. Harry complied and they just lay like that, Harry twirling Louis' hair and Louis clinging onto Harry like his life depended on it. To be fair, it kind of did. Louis didn't know how he'd survive without Harry in his life.