CH-08

The Secrets Between Us-08

- Third Person Pov -

-

-

-

-

-

Exiting the bus after the incident with Hanni, you walked towards the grand hotel, taking in its opulence.

A sigh escaped you as you approached your friends, who were ready with playful teasing.

"Look, finally, Y/n-ssi emerged after their little romance!!" Jungwon teased, and laughter echoed from the group.

The glances from those inside the bus confirmed they had witnessed the moment between you and Hanni.

"You and Hanni could make a cute couple!" Bae exclaimed, and others joined in agreement.

"I just let her sleep on my shoulder; it doesn't mean we're a couple or something," you explained, sighing as laughter erupted from your friends.

"Wait, what if you will be in the future..." Jini teased, smirks exchanged among the group.

"I'm done with you guys!" you declared, attempting to walk away, but they caught you, and laughter filled the air once again.

Despite your protests, you found yourself laughing along with them.

However, as you tried to immerse yourself in the banter, thoughts of Hanni Pham lingered.

"What's wrong with me? Stop thinking about it, ugh," you scolded yourself, taking a deep breath and diverting your attention back to your friends.

To your relief, the teachers, including Mr. Kim, decided to let you choose your roommates.

Seizing the opportunity for peace, you opted for Seol Yoona, also known as Sullyoon, as your roommate.

Her quiet demeanor promised a comforting and peaceful living arrangement.

In their hotel room, Hanni and Minji let out sighs of relief. Hanni wasted no time, enthusiastically jumping onto her bed.

"Finally, I can rest!" Hanni exclaimed, her exhaustion evident.

"You slept the whole ride, bro..." Minji remarked, shaking her head as she settled onto her own bed beside Hanni.

"Hmhm. But it wasn't enough!" Hanni insisted, closing her eyes in a bid for more relaxation.

"The most interesting part was... you slept on Kang Y/n's shoulder!" Minji spilled the tea, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

"Agh, this is so embarrassing!" Hanni's thoughts raced as she started to whine.

"Hey, stop. You're so loud, Pham bro!" Minji scolded, giving Hanni a side-eye until the whining ceased.

"Ugh, this Kang Y/n!" Hanni thought, her cheeks reddening.

"Are you blushing, bro!?" Minji exclaimed, catching sight of Hanni's flushed cheeks.

"N-no!" Hanni nervously denied, avoiding eye contact.

Before Minji could tease her further, Hanni abruptly got up from her bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up!" Hanni announced, making a swift exit.

Minji couldn't help but burst into laughter at her best friend's antics.