CH-10

The Secrets Between Us - 10

- Third Person Pov -

-

-

-

After the beach visit, everyone returned to the hotel, freshening up a bit in their rooms before converging at the hotel park for further enjoyment. Laughter and conversations filled the air, creating a lively atmosphere.

Teachers were engrossed in discussions at a table, becoming unintentional subjects of observation.

"Tsk* Just look at how Mr. Lim is trying so hard to flirt with Ms. Park!" Bae remarked, initiating laughter among your friends.

"Oh, I thought he was gay!" Jungwon added, prompting more laughter.

"Haha, what if he's bisexual or something," Sullyoon suggested, and the group nodded in amusement.

"But this guy is really weird!" Jini shared her opinion, provoking more chuckles.

"Hey, guys, let's not roast him too much," you suggested, and the laughter subsided as everyone acknowledged your point.

"Guys, I'm kinda bored. What if we roast Mr. Kim now?" Bae proposed, draping her arms around Sullyoon's shoulders.

As Bae uttered those words, a bit farther away, where the teachers were engaged in their own conversation, Mr. Kim unexpectedly looked up, catching wind of the mention.

"Oh, he's got some good ears!" Bae whispered, playfully hiding her face beside Sullyoon, triggering laughter from the rest of the group as they shared a moment of playful mischief.

"Hey, guys, wanna join us in a game?" The words suddenly broke into your conversation as you all looked up, spotting Danielle.

"Oh, what game are you guys playing?" you asked, intrigued.

"True or dare!" Danielle declared, a mischievous smile on her face.

You turned to your friends, asking, "Wanna?" They nodded with enthusiasm. "Okay, let's go now!" Danielle took the lead, and everyone followed her to where the others were gathered.

As you strolled to the group, you noticed Danielle's friend circle and a few others in the mix. Finding a spot, you sat beside your sister. "Yoo Kang!" you greeted her with a playful hit on the shoulder.

"Ouch, you're here finally!?" she teased, rubbing the spot where you lightly hit.

"Yeah, I am!" you replied, getting settled with the group.

"Alright, we're gonna play the truth or dare game, and we all know it's a lame game where everyone chooses truth and then lies!" Minji announced, earning chuckles from the group.

"I had an idea to spice things up a bit. Now, there's a lie detector machine in the mix. You simply press your hand onto it. Since you all are aware of the consequences, the trick is not to lie. If you do, be prepared to endure a bit of a shock. I must warn you, it can be quite painful, guys!" Minji explained, provoking laughter and nods of agreement.

"God, I will be dead then!" Bae exclaimed, earning more laughs.

"Okay, okay. Now let's spin the bottle, shall we, kids?" Chaewon, a senior, suggested, and the group eagerly nodded.

"I'll spin the bottle!" Hyein volunteered, grabbing the bottle and giving it a hearty spin.

As the bottle twirled and twirled, it eventually stopped in front of Eunchae. "Oh my!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, unnie, truth or dare?" Hyein inquired, prompting Eunchae to wear a thoughtful expression.

"Don't act, just choose dare, girl!" Yunjin, beside her, advised with a smirk.