[4]

Hinata leaned against the battered tree whilst her eyes stared gently at the boy across her. He laid down on the cold wet grass severely distorted and lost from the real world. His body was full of bruises and cuts, which made her wonder what had exactly had that man done?

She looked at her body which was perfectly healed and clean, opposing to what it was a few days ago, battered and bruised like a ragged doll that was useless and unwanted.

Her hands gently touched her torn and worn out garments, whilst small tear streaks laid visible on her face. It felt like she was living in terrible nightmare, a nightmare that made her sleep and wake up, to wonder, when was it going to end?

Hinata's heart tremored, full of relenting fear for the boy sprawled on the floor, or rather the power and the raw emotions that came from him. She wanted to leave. She wanted to leave and not see and not feel everything she had had seen and been through. She wanted to go home, to her bland, dull, and strict home with her mother, her father and her sister, and her life.

The five year old had barely done nothing and yet somehow fate had decided to play with her and take her from everything that she loved. It snatched her from everything she had ever loved to this, this nightmare. And for once in her life, Hinata hated, rather she disdained it, and yet instead of yelling or throwing a tantrum that would solve nothing. Hinata gently hugged her knees and poured her heart out silently as her mind replayed everything that had happened a few days ago.

..

She had been asleep, her eyes had been closed tightly and her lips had been thinly pressed. It was as if her body could already predict that something bad was about to open and it didn't help that Hinata was a very light sleeper, to be more accurate, she was a natural born sensor. She could hear a sound, a twitch and a tick before her eyelids woke up to see what it actually was. She could physically feel the presence of every living thing around her, almost like endless shadows that stalked her every move.

It was uncomfortable and unpleasant, so the five year old tried every means to shut it down. However, her sensory skills were almost limitless, they stretched further and further to emotions and vibrations. If she concentrated further, she could distinctively know what a person was feeling, which made it easy to differentiate between good and bad,  when came to all kinds of people.

However, through various moments of experimentation, Hinata realized that concentrating on people's inner thoughts was utterly exhausting, and a bit shameful. This is because she was actively prying into their emotions as long as she concentrated well enough, without their consent.

She didn't like it. But unfortunately for her, she couldn't turn it off or on however she wished. Once she touched into someone's inner chamber, the floodgates would open and Hinata would immediately feel their emotions, and their turmoil. All at once. And for a five year old girl who was already under scrutiny and pressure, this kind of gift was frightening and more less like a curse, because it didn't just concern prying but rather it affected her on a phycological level.

And it was at that moment, Hinata realized the power of words. The very words that people could waste and use like air, whilst not realizing that everything that came out of one's mouth was a trigger that could not be pulled back, because unfortunately words couldn't be taken back.

And Hinata didn't want that, she didn't want to be the reason for it, and she didn't want to deal with the mental stress of it, which is why she decided to  save her words and speak less.

However, she was just a child, so sometimes, her introvert nature would push back and she would want to speak, and talk like any of the children her age. However, Hinata would firmly shut it down and force herself to stay silent.  Because more talking meant more pressure, and more emotional turmoil than she could handle.

Thereupon when Hinata felt waves and waves of pure hatred, her eyes immediately cracked wide open, full of alarm and fright. It was unlike anything she had ever felt in her life, and yet the strong amounts of it were akin to a large kunai being twisted in her heart.

Her eyes frantically wandered as slim, but strong hands suddenly grabbed her neck and slammed her against a tree. She gasped in pain at the sudden attack,  and her heart trembled in shock. Her hair stood at it's end, and her skin shivered in complete and utter fear.

Then her head snapped above her to meet dark red eyes that were full of bleeding hate and disdain. Her mind screamed in full protest as a strange switch flipped onto her mind.

..

Sharigan

..

Hinata thought in recognition as a voice echoed the word in her memory,  whilst the red spinning shurikens of those round eyes pulled her into an abyss and swallowed her whole.

Something shouted in her mind as a large swirl sucked them in, whilst her body was dropped harshly on the desert ground.

Her entire being froze in fear as the boy who looked slightly older yet not more than 13 years old glared at her. His teeth grinded together, and Hinata felt the tension grow thick and strong in the air, as immense pressure subdued and oppressed her.

Vague flashes of bits and pieces of memories rammed across her mind like a hurricane, whilst her hands held her tear full eyes which danced between the colours of lilac and dark blue with a hint of threat and panic.

The silence lingered in the air for a simple second as the boy whispered a small name under his breath.

The second didn't last as Hinata felt a large swarm of chakra gather around the boy. She felt her insides twist as the word death, seemed to linger and tremble in her heart.

Right.

She knew exactly what it was. She had always knwon. She just didn't want to accept that there was the concept that took the people you loved from you and never gave them back. She didn't want to, but now, as a large red samurai covered the boy who had the intent to murder, the sensation hit her like a tone of bricks.

Hinata didn't want to die. She didn't want to die. However his strength was too great and the feeling of despair soon flooded her entire system. Images of her mother, father, sister, clan, and three distant figures of an erased memory lingered in her heart, whilst her young fragile heart felt the raw feeling of desperation.

Sharingan eyes looked at her in distortion as the red samurai stared down at her ready to finish her off. Hinata looked down in despondency as a small broken smile landed on her face, the large armoured samurai grabbed her figure and the skin to skin contact burned her, whilst her heart pounded in her ribcage. She was afraid.

Kami she was so

-afraid.

Too much. Too much. Too much pain. Too much turmoil. Too much suffering. Kami too much agony.

Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain!

She chanted in her head as her heart screamed in her body, she wanted to be set free from this. She wanted to be set free from this pain.

Her body's vibrations sent out signals through her small miniature body, whilst small quiet sobs broke through her mouth. The ends of her vision seemed to blue in confusion whilst remnants of memories overloaded her sensors.

Everything felt bleak. Everything felt lost before it even began.

And then suddenly she felt a gentle tug of comfort, like an old memory and missing peace she never knew existed. Then she blinked, as strong sensation filled her, whilst the vision of a man with powdered blue hair and glowing blue eyes came into view.

She felt a sort of relief as her memory tugged at her, she had seen him, she knew him, yet she could not properly grasp him. Her eyes slowly drooped and her heart felt strangely calm, whilst her eyes watched slowly as the red samurai faded away while the word the boy had whispered rang in Hinata's mind.

"Susanoo"

She could never forget.