[8]

'Did I black out?'

Hinata thought faintly as her eyes swept tiredly over her surroundings. The forest that she had laid flat on, was replaced by a large, white, immaculate room adorned with silver and gold, as well as purple and jade. Its fragrance was strong, overwhelming and even intimidating.

Though, it matched the room's majestic aesthetic, and even amplified the strong and powerful presence of the entire bedroom. Hinata was laid under the soft, smooth, silky covers of a large double king sized bed which was adorned in Jade.

She laid elegantly on the bed, with her arms close to her chest and her hands holding the edge of her pillow on the sides, almost as if substituting for the lack of security and assurance. The lilac eyed girl slowly got up and out of the covers to find herself adorned in soft, silky pyjamas which gently tingled against her skin and eased her uncertain heart.

She walked to the window and rubbed her tired eyes as her hands moved down to her sides, whilst ignoring the temptation to grasp her newly, clearly exquisite clothes. A shinobi must not show nerves, a shinobi must be calm, and a shinobi must never lose sight.

She was clearly not where she was a few hours ago,.

In addition, she sensed a handful of chakra signatures-which was surprising to say the list- with one she felt was notably familiar, which bringing her a twinge of comfort. She was surrounded by people and she wasn't alone. Yet, she didn't know who these people were and most importantly she didn't know how she got here, or where here was even? It made her uncomfortable yet once again.

But, she knew stressing about how she got here or who those people were, wasn't really important. What was important was the fact that she didn't know where she was.

Hinata looked at the magnificent view throughout the window and released a soft audible wow at the sight. Her eyes sparkled and shimmered in pure  delight at the architecture. The bedroom she currently occupied was at the very top of the entire building, and stuck out to form a tower and a whole wing on its own. The building itself had several different sections and towers around her yet, they were smaller and shorter. The esqusite building extended towards the entire land, monopolizing it. However, directly opposite her was a large open field, with a few plants and flowers, most likely planted for everyone to enjoy the scene. Furthermore what was awe-inspiring was how the entire place was covered in a dark blue almost gray light, from the entire place, reflecting on the ground and on the trees. It was shocking since there was no moon nor sun, or any form of light. Moreover, there was no sky, only a large layer of coverage who's surface looked soft yet hard at the same time.

This only magnified the entire landscape, making her marvel in pure adoration at something she had never once seen before. It was simply too stunning, not to mention that the atmosphere was very good and peaceful, which made everything all the more pleasant and comforting, making more tension flee from her shoulders. Even though slightly.

Because, obviously, even though she had awoken on an incredibly comforting bed, Hinata was still exhausted, both mentally and physically, not to mention emotionally. It also didn't help that she had awoken in a strange place, which was something she was rather getting used to, not to mention the tradition of Indra knocking her out.

Although, her thoughts were jumbled up, Hinata realized how she was not in danger, at least not yet, so she let herself relax and enjoy the beautiful sight of the flowers swaying, and dancing to the  wind. How there was wind, Hinata didn't know but she merely hummed and observed, her eyes glazing and watching, deeply enriched by the sight of both the garden and the layout of this entire village.