౨ৎ 01

‧₊˚
TIFFANY'S POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my cherry scented sheets, until my dad's angry voice woke me up. Nothing unusual.

I sighed after the yelling didn't stop, i rolled out of bed to see what it was all about... this better be good.

I stood on the cold stairs and eavesdropped on dad's conversation.

"....I DON'T CARE SIM, I'M NOT STOPPING MY BUSINESS" he yelled on the phone

Yeah, i was right. It was the usual, Dad and Mr. Sim  always arguing through the phone for some reason.
I sighed and went back to my room.

My cat Saphire miaued as i walked inside. She was a black cat, i was literally her but in human form. She's my spoiled child.

"hey babyyy" i took her in my arms

"meoww"

I cuddled with my cat while i sat on my bed in my silk pajamas. Being a stay at home daughter is a blessing for real.

After laying around and doing nothing i decided to get ready for the day. I got dressed in a black long sleeve top and a pink and black plaid skirt paired with some kitten heels. To finish the look i put my sunglasses on.

While i was contemplating what to do today, my phone suddenly rang. It was my best friend Wonyoung calling.

"heyyy babe"

"hey love" i smiled

"wanna go shopping today?"

hell yes.

"of course"

"GREAT I'LL PICK YOU UP!!" she squealed before hanging up.

I smiled to myself after hearing her get so excited, i love her, she's like my younger sister. I walked down stairs to find my parents and let them know that i'll be shopping with Wonyoung.

They were no where to be found but then i remembered that they're probably tanning outside. And i was right.

"oh there is our angioletto" mom smiled and removed her sunnies to look at me.

" i wanted to let you know that i'll be out shopping with wonyoung"

My dad reached for his wallet and pulled out his black card. "here buy yourself something nice"

"thanks daddy" i kissed his cheek and skipped to my room to get my bag

I sprayed perfume and took my black shoulder bag before i waited for Wony to arrive.

Not even a minute later there was a honk, that must be her. I walked outside and i was right. Wonyoung rolled down the window of her white Mercedes and said.

"get in loser we're going shopping!" she smirked

I rolled my eyes playfully and went over to her.

"wonyoung my love" i pout while taking the passenger seat next to her.

"girl i missed you." she pouts back and pulls me in a hug.

"i missed you more, now let's go spend all our money" i smirked

"hell yes" wonyoung starts driving.